Apply on Company Website
The Senior Contract manager will provide support to Fidelity Stock Plan Services (SPS) in all contract negotiations. SPS provides public companies with the expertise and convenience of a single provider to administer their equity compensation programs across a range of vehicles, including: Employee Stock Purchase Plans, Restricted Stock Awards/Units, Stock Option Plans, and Stock Appreciation Rights.
The Senior Contract Manager drafts and negotiates complex agreements and amendments with minim al supervision. Agreements and amendments will be negotiated and require input from and interaction with internal business partners. Additionally, with increasing frequency, these contracts are negotiated on a pre-sale basis in competition against other vendor(s). Provides support to internal business partners for all contract needs.
- Draft agreements for new clients and amendments to existing agreements
- Negotiate agreements and amendments with clients and their counsel as required
- Works independently on agreements and amendments with minimal supervision
- Escalates appropriate issues to the Manager as required
- Works collaboratively with members of the business, B2B Contracts and Personal and Workplace Investing and Stock Plan Services Legal to help develop creative, flexible and integrated solutions to achieve PWIS and SPS business goals
- Leverages relationships throughout Fidelity
- Involve or consult with manager and SPS Legal Department and internal business partners as needed in negotiation process
- Serve as go to person for B2B Contracts and internal business partners with respect to areas of expertise.
- Providing training to associates an internal business partners as required, with manager supervision
- Participate in projects with B2B Contracts or internal business partners
- Stay abreast of all legal and regulatory changes that impact the contracts process and ensure the timely identification, escalation and implementation of changes
Education and Experience
- 4 year college degree required
- 4 to 6 years of negotiation and/or industry related experience required
- JD or other advanced degree or professional certification preferred
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication facilitation skills
- Excellent oral and written presentation skills
- Outstanding negotiation influence skills
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of Fidelity client services and business functions
- Meeting management skills
- Effective relationship management skills
- Legal research and analytical capabilities
- Solid understanding of Securities Law, ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations and how they pertain to stock plans and employee benefit plans
About Fidelity Investments
Fidelity Investments is one of the worlds largest providers of financial services. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms. For more information about Fidelity Investments, visit http://www.fidelity.com/ .
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.