Apply on Company Website
Description About Corporate Audit
Fidelity Corporate Audit provides independent and objective audit and advisory services that help Fidelity manage risk, improve customer service, and enhance business performance. The Technology Audit group within Corporate Audit performs technology audits of the IT infrastructure, internet applications and business applications through stand-alone and integrated audits. This is a high-performing team that delivers significant results to the firm and the Audit function. The Director of the Technology Infrastructure team will report to the SVP of Technology Audit and will be responsible for leading the strategy and execution of Corporate Audit's infrastructure technology audit plan. This role will also provide overall leadership for Audit professionals at the Westlake, TX site and will play a critical role in ensuring early success in the important set-up and launch phases of the function. Primary Responsibilities
- Lead a team of four-to-six technology auditors, including the allocation of assignments across the team, managing the execution of all Infrastructure-related audits, and providing career development and mentoring to the team
- Extensive experience auditing the IBM mainframe, UNIX, Windows, Internet Infrastructure and Global corporate networks
- Work with other technology audit teams to provide support on business-related IT audits
- Continuously refine the plan to ensure the team is auditing the highest risks/exposures
- Responsible for the management of the Westlake site, including recruiting, space planning, move coordination, etc., and establishing the site as a robust center for the Audit function.
- Provides on-site leadership and community building to Westlake-based Corporate Audit team..
- Works effectively with other Corporate Audit senior leaders to coordinate and integrate support for site employees.
- Develops business partner relationships with regional site management team and supports regional activities and projects (executive visits, employee events and community activities, etc).
Qualifications Education and Experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors degree in information systems or related field of study
- 8-10 years of experience in performing and leading information technology audits
About Fidelity Investments
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead successful teams
- Strategic thinker with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A change agent who has the ability to see the big picture and plan ahead
- Team player who takes initiative and works constructively with other senior leaders to achieve goals
- Hands-on work style and "can do" attitude with a strong desire to make things happen
- Strong presentation, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
Fidelity Investments is one of the world's largest providers of financial services, with assets under administration of more than $3.6 trillion, including managed assets of more than $1.6 trillion, as of June 30, 2011. Founded in 1946, the firm is a leading provider of investment management, retirement planning, portfolio guidance, brokerage, benefits outsourcing and many other financial products and services to more than 20 million individuals and institutions, as well as through 5,000 financial intermediary firms.