Apply on Company Website
Radiant Research (radiantresearch.com) is comprised of 20 wholly-owned premier clinical research centers nationwide. Our clinical research centers provides a critical service to biopharmaceutical companies by recruiting study participants into clinical research, conducting the clinical research protocol and collecting the data necessary to support the safety and efficacy of the drug company's product to the FDA. Our client list includes every major pharmaceutical company and contract research organization and many biotechnology and medical device companies. Radiant's areas of study include: asthma/allergy, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general medicine, infectious disease, men's health, musculoskeletal, neurology, nutrition, OTC, psychiatry, pulmonary, rheumatology, urology, vaccines and women's health.
Working under the supervision of the Principal Investigator and Site Director, this position will coordinate the conduct of clinical drug studies from pre-study planning through successful completion of all patient visits and documentation.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and understanding of assigned protocols, including all protocol requirements for patient visits, obtaining informed consent, patient visit schedules, test procedures, laboratory information, and drug accountability requirements.
- Responsible for completion of all study documentation forms, including case report forms and other study specific documents.
- Coordinate and conduct patient care visits (drawing blood, collecting vital signs, performing ECG’s and processing specimens) and assure all procedures are conducted in compliance with the clinical protocol.
- Interact with Principal Investigator as needed to assure patient receives appropriate medical evaluation and care when needed, alerts Principal Investigator of serious adverse events.
- Interacts with and maintains close communication with the sponsor’s Clinical Research Associate to facilitate the sponsor monitoring and database clean-up process.
- Attends sponsor Investigator/Study Coordinator meetings as needed for assigned protocols.
- A Bachelor's degree (BA / BS) in a health, sciences or related field and 1+years of recent clinical experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Phlebotomy skills are required (Certified Medical Assistant, LPN, RN background is helpful)
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and demonstrated human relations and effective communication skills required
- Ability to work well with co-workers, peers, monitors and potential subjects and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple tasks simultaneously with precision and adhere to sponsor requirements.
- Ability to ask questions before proceeding to ensure correct and accurate results.