Consulting Pharmacist - Alpha Direct Job Listing at FindingPharma in Phoenix, CA
Alpha Direct Compounding is a high growth-compounding company that is headquartered in the Scottsdale Airpark. We have a dynamic team of people who are passionate about providing premier service and quality products to our patients. We are looking for more of the same to join our team!
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Handle payroll on a weekly basis for Alpha Direct RX
Make sure daily goals are achieved in order to reach monthly goals and dollar amounts.
Participate in weekly VFT calls with fellow team members
Follow up with teams members on a daily basis to insure that they are on track with patient feedback and refill calls and answer any questions or concerns they may have about the procedures for these calls (Patient feedback, refill, refill retention, Medicare part D auto fill calls)
Receive daily reports from all departments including claims, customer service calls and consultation calls that are made by the pharmacist.
Track in the computer RX system the codes and fields we use from these calls so that the proper daily and weekly reports can be made.
Handle any issues or concerns that arise with fellow team members.
Maintain an open line of communication with all team members and follow up with executive team any and all issues that come about regarding Alpha Direct RX.
1. Counseling other pharmacists, doctors, nurses, sales representatives and all patients on the proper use and effects of their medications with accuracy and in a timely manner through phone calls and emails while ensuring all patient care is under compliance rules and regulations.
2. Provide exceptional customer service to all patients, doctors, nurses and sales reps by responding to every phone call in a timely and prompt manner, providing accurate and detailed information to answer all questions while always guaranteeing a positive experience with our company.
• Other related duties as assigned.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
• Previous experience as a consulting pharmacist in a compounding pharmacy is desirable
Job Snapshot Consulting Pharmacist
Base Pay $60.00 /Hour
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Health Care, Pharmaceutical
Experience At least 1 year(s)
Manages Others No
Industry Healthcare - Health Services, Pharmaceutical
Required Travel No
• Proficiency with basic computer skills.
• Ability to problem solve and complete pharmacy-based mathematical calculations
• Ability and willingness to exercise tact, initiative and good judgment in dealing with people.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
FindingPharma - Phoenix, AZ
Clinical Research Coordinator
FindingPharma - Phoenix, AZ
Rep I Pharmacy Spclty Mail
CVS Caremark - Phoenix, AZ
Locate this job: