Leader Large Sales/RM Org Job Listing at First Data in Marietta, GA (Job ID 32673BR-Marietta-Georgia-United States)
Position is accountable for protecting (portfolio revenue, compression, attrition) and growing (new net sales revenue). This directly aligns with the accountability of the SBC Sales Directors.
Job Specific Responsibilities
· Strong, inspirational leader who encourages and motivates team to deliver outstanding performance through individual performance excellence.
· 8-10 years’ experience leading sales and relationship management function within Fortune 500 companies
· Experienced leader of successful relationship and sales management teams; proven ability to provide appropriate leadership, coaching, feedback and resources to develop team to fullest potential
· Established track record selling complex solutions to large financial and merchant partner institutions with proven ability to penetrate and positively influence the C-Suite
· Must have a background in a majority of these areas: banking, card processing, merchant processing, check services, prepaid and alternative payments. Experience in technology software and service sales to financial institutions would be a significant plus.
· Excellent understanding of solution selling, sales process and marketing
· Prior experience successfully managing in a matrix environment
· Ability to navigate the organization, and build effective internal and external relationships at all levels
· Strategic thinking and planning
· Financial and analytical acumen
· Flexibility to adapt to different environments and personality styles
· Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and maintain a high attention to detail
· Strong interpersonal skills, integrity and relationship management skills
· Ability to make independent decisions and exercise sound judgment
· PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, sales contact management software (Salesforce a plus)
· Travel required: 15-20%
Business Segment Overview
First Data’s Retail and Alliance Services (RAS) business is a leading provider of payment solutions, processing 58 billion transactions annually at more than six million merchant locations worldwide. First Data has the largest distribution network in the industry, partnering with thousands of financial institutions, ISO’s and sales agents to service merchants large and small across the globe.
We help merchants simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card processing; point of sale terminals and deployment services via our subsidiary, TASQ Technology; gift card and loyalty solutions; TeleCheck® electronic check acceptance services; MoneyNetwork® payroll distribution; eCommerce and mobile payment solutions; and world-class security services, like our TransArmorSM Solution.
First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
Our 25,000 employees are industry experts helping businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: Credit and Debit card issuing and acquiring, STAR® PIN-Debit Network, Point of Sale Terminals and deployment services via our subsidiary, TASQ Technology, Gift Card and Loyalty Solutions, TeleCheck® Electronic Check Acceptance Services, MoneyNetwork® Payroll Distribution, eCommerce and online banking solutions, world-class security services like our new TransArmorsm STAR® CertiflashSM Solutions, and more.
First Data. Beyond the Transaction.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in Atlanta, GA
View similar jobs:
Mobility Services — Financial Services Senior Manager
Accenture Canada - Atlanta, GA
Director of Sales - Huntcliff
Sunrise Senior Living - Atlanta, GA
Cintas Corporation - Decatur, GA
Locate this job: