Staff Auditor I Job Listing at First Data in Greenwood Village, CO
Job Specific Responsibilities
· Knowledge of accounting principles and IT, compliance, and auditing standards.
· CPA, CIA, CISA or other applicable professional certifications desired.
· Fluency in 2nd Language desired. German, Greek, Polish, Korean, Spanish or Portuguese preferred, other languages considered.
· Strong customer service attitude; team player; strong desire for knowledge; adaptability.
· Creativity – Mental characteristic that allows a person to think outside of the box, which results in innovative or different approaches to a particular task.
· Accountability – Personal ownership for actions, decisions.
Business Segment Overview
First Data’s Shared Services organization , including; Human Resources, Finance, Legal, and Marketing, support the company’s mission to drive our customers’ success with the best products, consultative advice, and ongoing service available in the industry. The Shared Services teams align with our customer-facing business units in a model that drives cross-company consistency while still allowing the flexibility needed to meet unit-specific goals.
Our shared services employees bring the domain expertise First Data needs to retain and grow our employee base, drive profitable growth, navigate complex channel partnerships, and build equity around our brand.
First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7,000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1,200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
Our 25,000 employees are industry experts helping businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: Credit and Debit card issuing and acquiring, STAR® PIN-Debit Network, Point of Sale Terminals and deployment services via our subsidiary, TASQ Technology, Gift Card and Loyalty Solutions, TeleCheck® Electronic Check Acceptance Services, MoneyNetwork® Payroll Distribution, eCommerce and online banking solutions, world-class security services like our new TransArmorsm STAR® CertiflashSM Solutions, and more.
First Data. Beyond the Transaction.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Denver, CO
View similar jobs:
Project Manager IT - Senior
Talentburst, Inc. - Highlands Ranch, CO
Retirement Investment Sales Consultant
J.P. Morgan - CO, Colorado
Retirement Consultant Group - Sales Manager - Englewood,CO
J.P. Morgan - CO, Colorado
Locate this job: