Quality Assurance/Customer Service Coordinator Job Listing at FMC in Mechanicsburg, PA , PA (Job ID 2013-6115)
FMC Corporation is committed to providing employees with ample opportunities to contribute, lead and be recognized as innovators, to look beyond barriers to provide solutions, to be challenged in what they do and to love doing it. FMC is an S&P 500, diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial and consumer markets globally for more than a century. As a global leader utilizing advanced technologies and customer-focused research and development, FMC provides innovative and cost-effective solutions to food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, specialty and related industries.
This position has responsibility for quality assurance for the BioPolymer Distribution Center (DC). This position promotes a customer focused culture within the DC by providing an effective interface between the Customer Service Organization, Sales and the Plant to ensure consistent high quality service to our customers. It will be the primary “voice of the customer” at the DC, hosting customer audits, responding to customer complaints and ensuring effective corrective actions.
This is a key role to ensure that the business and site customer programs are effectively implemented for the Distribution Center. Generates enthusiasm and the ability to lead and maintain a customer focused program, without people reporting authority.
• Establish procedures and processes to ensure all aspects of customer shipments are met (including labeling, material integrity, etc)
• Work with Distribution Center employees supporting the new Quality Assurance processes
• Establish training program for QA operators
• SAP expertise as it relates to complaints, returns (forensic work to solve issues), SD (sales/distribution), WM (warehouse management) and IM (inventory management) required
• Relabel coordinator and facilitator of issues (putting the plan together)
• Correct labels
• Date issues
• Maintain labels
Customer Service Coordinator
• Responsible for being the “Voice of Customer” at the Distribution Center (gatekeeper of customer requests, including training of DC employees on customer needs).
• Acts as interface/coordinator with key customer service team members, sales, supply chain, and business quality.
• Works with Distribution Center to ensure that all DC based customer complaints are resolved and effective corrective actions are in place.
• Prepares the response to the customer concerning complaints
• Monitors and maintains the CRM system as the DC representative And point of contact
• Owner of DC KPIs related to Customer Service (OTD, Complaints, etc). Conduct trend analysis and identify corrective actions for resolution.
• Works with Global Customer Service Team to ensure customer requirements are identified, documented and up-to-date in SAP.
• Works with the DC management team to maintain and assure the hygiene and sanitary requirements of the warehouse as required by the FDA, AAIB, and various customers standards.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• AS degree preferred (Science or Business discipline preferred)
• 3+ years of quality assurance and customer service experience including shipping, freight, order entry, resolution of customer issues, and order management.
• Knowledge of the food ingredients, pharmaceutical or chemical industry preferred.
• Demonstrates excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Excellent computer, mathematical and clerical skills required with a proficiency in Microsoft Office products (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
• Knowledge of SAP (3+ years) is required.
• Demonstrates ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrates excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Demonstrates analytical problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
• Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to balance competing priorities.
• Knowledge of root cause and corrective action skills.
• Strong persuasion and influence skills. Able to handle stressful situations calmly.
• Positive communication skills (“we are here to help”).
• Strong communications skills including excellent telephone manner.
FMC employs people across a broad range of occupations in locations across the world where we use advanced technologies in research and development, mining, and manufacturing to produce customized products and applications. Our offerings provide important sustainable benefits, including increased agricultural production, better foods and medicines, advanced energy storage, and cleaner water, air and soil.
FMC employees enjoy competitive compensation, a menu of work/life benefits and opportunities to continue developing their skills and building their career. FMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MFDV and supports a drug-free workplace. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Harrisburg, PA
View similar jobs:
Customer Support Specialist
AT&T - Harrisburg, PA
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
OfficeTeam - Mechanicsburg, PA
Patient Services Representative
Aspen Dental - York (Towne), PA
Locate this job: