Site Training Specialist Job Listing at FMC in Green River, WY, WY (Job ID 2013-6093)
FMC Corporation is committed to providing employees with ample opportunities to contribute, lead and be recognized as innovators, to look beyond barriers to provide solutions, to be challenged in what they do and to love doing it. FMC is a S&P 500, diversified chemical company serving agricultural, industrial and consumer markets globally for more than a century. As a global leader utilizing advanced technologies and customer-focused research and development, FMC provides innovative and cost-effective solutions to food, agriculture, pharmaceutical, specialty and related industries.
• Strategically plan, develop, deliver, measure impact and improve training programs that will advance the company’s strategic plan and promote the company’s reputation towards being world class in safety, performance and employee development
• Develop and maintain project plans and specific project execution documents to track timelines, deliverables, and milestones
• Develop a needs assessment process and create an instructional design process with appropriate delivery methods and post-training evaluations.
• Recommend solutions for performance issues and potential areas of training.
• Conduct training needs assessments and oversee the training function.
• Manage key safety training projects and initiatives that have strategic and organization-wide impact.
• Provide support to safety team members in responding to training issues.
• Coach and influence leaders in new ways to resolve safety performance issues using the organization’s ADI tools.
• Administer site safety awards program.
• Coordinate efforts to ensure the full utilization of all site training facilities, processes, resources and equipment.
• Develop a 'full package' training matrix approach for all positions.
• Work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team of hourly and salaried personnel to ensure that policies, programs and processes are developed, implemented, communicated and consistently administered in compliance with organizational objectives and with relevant laws/regulations.
• Train and develop Safety Committeeman.
• Resolve and respond to training issues and questions from leaders and employees on the application and interpretation of processes, company policies and current regulations.
• Keep informed on regulations impacting the organization’s training obligations.
• Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and processes to improve the efficiency of training services offered
• Maintaining employee interest and awareness in safety and health matters, and helping management set a good example in safety practices
• Provide supplemental direction to document control functions associated with safety compliance and safety learning system projects
• Ensure consistency of safety training, reference, and coaching materials
• Report progress of safety compliance training to management and key personnel to ensure compliance
• Establish a clear safety communication channel. This may include writing communication materials internally and working closely with corporate communications in developing and delivering specific safety related messages
• Create budget, targets, and work plan
• Learning management system administrator
• May consult with and advise FMC staff regarding training and education opportunities
• Bachelor of Arts/Science degree in adult education/training, safety/IH or related field
• Experience with worker safety regulations (OSHA/MSHA)
• Demonstrated experience in learning management systems and curricula creation
• Demonstrated leadership and drive for results
• Strong presentation and public-speaking abilities
• 5-7 years experience in training coordination, event planning, or training program administration
• Experience in the mining industry preferred
• Certified surface and underground MSHA instructor preferred
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in Wyoming Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Casper, WY
Business Relationship Mgr (lo)
Wells Fargo - Rock Springs, WY
Speech Language Pathologist - SLP - Rawlins, WY
RehabCare - Rawlins, WY
Locate this job: