Supply Chain Business Analyst Job Listing at FMC in Philadelphia, PA (Job ID 2014-6530)
This role is supporting global supply chain group within the FMC Health and Nutrition division. The person in this role will have responsibilities for pulling together data and metrics used to support day to day operations, the S&OP process as well as to drive improvements across the supply chain. They will work cross functionally with IT, manufacturing, marketing, sales, and finance to develop new databases, reports, and metrics. This role will also serve as the primary backup to supply planners. This role reports to the Global Demand Planning and Improvements Manager.
• Develop and maintain proper metrics and tracking tools to drive improvements in daily operations.
• Pull together key data and reports to support the S&OP Process
• Become the subject matter expert for the network optimization modeling software used to help drive total supply chain cost reductions and service improvements.
• Own and participate in the development of an inventory optimization tool. Work with regional planners and product line managers to run periodic refresh of stocking strategies (Make to Stock vs. Make to Order) and inventory targets.
• Build databases to help collect and analyze historic information (S&OP metrics, daily information such as open orders, missed orders, on time shipment data, etc)
• SAP Subject Matter Expert, master data, data extraction, etc.
• Backup to Supply Planners(Developmental Role)
• Database expert – ability to manage large amounts of data in access, SQL, or Excel in order to extract key information for decision making
• Perform ad-hoc decision / scenario / modeling analysis to support executive and regional level in identifying trends/patterns and root causes
• Support improvement project manager as data analyst on key projects
• Support of Supply and Demand Planners on day to day needs.
• BA/BS college degree. Preferred majors in supply chain, information systems, or engineering
• APICS Certification desired but not required
• 3+ years applicable experience preferably in a supply chain, IT or manufacturing role.
• Energetic self-starter with ability to help lead change (action oriented / results driven)
• Continuous improvement mindset, strong skills resolving complex problems
• Ability to understand and learn new systems quickly
• Team player – mature, responsible and motivated
• Good analytical and quantitative skills to drive performance measurement and improvement
• Attention to Detail (understands when data does not make sense and investigates)
• Ability to prioritize multiple, competing requests/tasks
• Demonstrated ability to gather, manipulate, interpret, and analyze data skillfully, and have ability to translate raw data into intelligent and actionable insights
• Excellent communication skills to create effective interactions with multiple functional groups and levels of the organization
• Strong presentation skills, including ability to translate large amounts of data to succinct conclusions and recommendations
• Good working knowledge of forecasting and statistical software with the ability to interpret the data.
• Strong Access and Excel Skills required
• SAP experience required
• Experience with Network Optimization Software and Tableau a plus
• Inventory optimization software experience a plus
• Demand Planning Software experience a plus
• Improvement Mindset
• Action Oriented
• Detail Oriented
• Problem Solving
• Dealing with Ambiguity
• Learning on the Fly
• Sound Technical Skills(Information Systems)
“FMC employs people across a broad range of occupations in locations across the world where we use advanced technologies in research and development, mining, and manufacturing to produce customized products and applications. Our offerings provide important sustainable benefits, including increased agricultural production, better foods and medicines, advanced energy storage, and cleaner water, air and soil.
FMC employees enjoy competitive compensation, a menu of work/life benefits and opportunities to continue developing their skills and building their career. FMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MFDV and supports a drug-free workplace. If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.”
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Project Manager I or II - Capital Management PMO- Liquidity
TD Bank US - Mount Laurel, NJ
Residential Mortgage Risk Specialist
TD Bank US - Cherry Hill, NJ
Digital Marketing Manager
Robert Half Technology - Philadelphia, PA
Locate this job: