Electrical Distribution - Systems Engineer Job Listing at FORD in Dearborn, MI
Job Description & Qualifications
• Assign circuit and connector numbers to logical schematics
• Define harness to harness in-line connector pin outs and terminal sizing
• Define fuse size and wire size and type
• Configure system power and ground
• Assign and define circuit options
• Sign-off physical schematics
• Support circuit CAE analysis
• Lead electrical system compatibility reviews and sign-off wire harness prints
• Perform Design rule checks
• Manage logical design data via Metaphase and Team Center Engineering
• BS Engineering
• Functional knowledge of vehicle electrical system or functional knowledge of vehicle wiring system.
• Ability to occasionally travel to sites in US, Canada, and Mexico to support Design Implementation.
• BS or higher in EE or ME
• Experience designing automotive electrical systems (schematics/logicals)
• Working knowledge of Ford (or other OEM) electrical distribution system (wire harness) requirements and guidelines
• Experience in Circuit design using ECAD Capital Logic or E3 Logic
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Detroit, MI
View similar jobs:
Rear Wheel Drive Hybrid Systems Engineer, Hybrid Vehicle Team
FORD - Dearborn, MI
Electrical Engineer, MSEE or PhD required
FORD - Dearborn, MI
MST - Detroit, MI
Locate this job: