Human Resources Associate Job Listing at FORD in Dearborn, MI (Job ID 5658BR)
What's happening at Ford Motor Company in Human Resources?
After more than a century of growth and innovation, Ford provides an energized, multi-faceted experience for its employees. This is a time of change and we are moving forward and returning our company to profitability. Whether at World Headquarters in Dearborn, MI in a staff function, or in a manufacturing environment where the proverbial "rubber hits the road", there has never been a more dynamic human resources experience than right here, right now.
What’s in it for you?
An incredible opportunity – companies in transformation provide invaluable experience for human resources professionals. You’ll be partnering with the organization to build a skilled and motivated team and enabling them to perform at high levels. With exciting products, a long history and a bright future, Ford Motor Company is an ideal environment to expand your professional horizons.
• Delivers HR products and services, including labor agreements, in accordance with applicable employment laws, regulatory agencies, regulations, policies, and practices (e.g. ethics, health and safety)
• Coaches, counsels, and educates operations partners on HR policies, processes, programs and strategies
• Builds strong relationships with operations partners, Union representatives, HR colleagues and experts, and other business partners to jointly deliver business objectives and resolve issues
• Fosters an effective, inclusive work environment / culture and relationships, balancing employee advocacy with stewardship of company goals and values
• Analyzes data and uses technology to proactively identify and diagnose business needs / opportunities and develop solutions to meet those needs
• Supports operations management in action planning related to employee engagement and morale
• Supports HR efforts related to investigations, governmental inquiries / charges, grievance resolution, performance and absence management, complaints of unfair employment practices / discrimination, and disciplinary action
• Master’s degree (MBA, MLIR, JD, MAHR or related degree concentration preferred)
• Three or more years of HR experience such as Labor Relations, experience in a plant environment, and/or experience working with unions / union issues (internship experience is relevant)
• Experience in labor relations/negotiations, project management, change management, and/or organizational development
• Strong communications, interpersonal, leadership and computer skills
• Candidates must be willing to relocate outside of SE Michigan
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Human Resources jobs in Detroit, MI
View similar jobs:
Locate this job: