NVH Engineer - Active Noise Control Job Listing at FORD in Dearborn, MI (Job ID 6052BR)
Job Description & Qualifications
The Powertrain NVH Engineer will lead the tuning of active noise control systems during program development and in-plant validation.
• Lead active Noise tuning on current vehicles.
• Facilitate ANC vehicle transfer function measurements during all prototype phases.
• Lead update of drive and media fleets with latest tuning codes.
• Work with Electrical and Electronics Systems Engineering (EESE), suppliers and program team to resolve ANC error states.
• Independently run vehicle tests including data acquisition and analysis supporting active noise tuning.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering; Master’s Degree in Engineering preferred.
• Highly motivated self-starter
• Ability to coordinate across multiple programs to plan vehicle tuning and validation testing
• Excellent communication skills
• Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) testing and analysis experience
• Subjective evaluation skills for powertrain sounds
• Solid NVH troubleshooting skill for issue resolution based on experience.
• Proficiency in MS Office packages
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally at ~10 weeks per year
• Strong competency in various NVH analysis tools (LMS Test.Lab, HEAD Acoustics Artemis, and instrumentation.
• Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
• 5 years of professional experience in the automotive industry preferred
• CAN bus communication is preferred.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Detroit, MI
View similar jobs:
Technical Specialist- Mechanical, Electrical, Electro-Mechanical
Systems Technology International, Inc. - Livonia, MI
Kelly Services - Detroit, MI
CNC and PLC Programming-Siemens 840D Controller
Systems Technology International, Inc. - Detroit, MI
Locate this job: