Solution Architect - Security Job Listing at Forsythe Technology, Inc. in United States of America
Computers & Information Technology, Technology
Joining a vibrant, respected, and growing company is one of the smartest career choices you can make today.
Founded in 1971, Forsythe is an information technology infrastructure integrator. Forsythe helps complex organizations across all industries, including Fortune 1000 companies, optimize the cost and manage the risk of their IT while improving performance. Forsythe provides independent technology and business consulting services, technology leasing services, and value-added reseller services for all the leading technology product manufacturers. Headquartered in Skokie, Illinois, Forsythe employs nearly 900 people in 50 offices throughout the United States and Canada. Forsythe is privately held and 100-percent employee-owned. We offer a rewarding work environment, competitive benefits, and wide-ranging opportunities for professional growth. Forsythe is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We support a diverse workforce.
At Forsythe, we are 100% employee owned via our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Everyone has a stake in the quality of our work, the success of our business, the satisfaction of our customers, and the appreciation of their shares in Forsythe. As an employee-owner, you'll be proud to call Forsythe YOUR company.
We are currently looking for a Solution Architect Level 2-Security to join our Security practice covering enterprise named accounts in NYC/New Jersey.
The Solutions Architect in the IT Security Practice must have a strong understanding of IT security strategy and multiple years of experience delivering IT security consulting to customers. The Solutions Architect is a pre-sales resource who has demonstrable experience with sales, presentation, documentation, and consulting service delivery skills for their given expertise. The Solutions Architect is a subject matter expert in their designated solution focus area and must be able to participate in a large range of security consulting projects.
· Achieve high level of Customer Satisfaction on all consulting engagements by advocating process with project managers and security consultants involved in solution delivery.
· Support account managers in presales activities and maintain SLA for response times.
· Articulate methodologies to product specialists and delivery consultants for further development.
· Develop strong customer relationships and trust to secure future business.
· Assist, contribute and develop Statements of Work, proposals, Level of Effort and work breakdown schedules.
· Professional and effective communication skills with written and verbal dialog to internal and external security and management staff.
· Stay current with developments in the security industry through professional associations, trade journals, networking.
· Industry certifications desired:
· Active industry group participation:
o Other recognized security associations
· 4+ years in variety of security roles, including:
o IT Security Management
o IT Security Administration
o IT Strategic Security Consulting
· 4 + years of experience in IT security consulting with a Big Four consultancy preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills including:
o Ability to articulate methodologies and concepts
o Ability to sell business value of security
o Ability to travel within assigned territory;
· Must have valid driver license
· Bachelor's degree in IT Computer Science, Business or related field; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
High School Diploma or GED Required
Area/Specialty: Technical Consulting/Security
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Severn Trent Services - Colmar
Tradesperson/Engineer - Staybridge Suites - Lafayette. LA
IHG - Lafayette
Tesoro - Bismarck, ND
Locate this job: