Construction Manager Job Listing at Foth in Green Bay, WI (Job ID 11064)
Foth is more than an engineering company. We're a tightly knit and diversified team that's over 600 members strong. Our engineers, scientists, consultants, construction managers, and affiliated professionals work together to deliver smart solutions to our public and private clients. We're currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Construction Manager for our Green Bay location, who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to contribute to our clients' success.
· Perform on-site construction management of Foth resources and contractors for design-build projects to preserve project profitability, schedules, quality, and adherence to specifications
· Lead and foster partner relationships with contractors to ensure safety and project delivery within budget, on schedule and scope (change management)
· Exercise judgment to independently resolve day-to-day issues on construction sites
· Provide value-added input to project review
· Support the development of construction management expertise within Foth through direct application of skills and coaching of others in best practices
· Build client satisfaction, loyalty and trust
· Coordinate and implement project safety plans and procedures
· Monitor project progress on a consistent basis and initiate activities to ensure profitability, schedule, and quality issues are addressed
· Anticipate project roadblocks and issues; devise and implement contingency plans
· Prepare and present project status reports as agreed with Project Manager
· Facilitate the clash resolution process by demonstrating strong conflict resolution skills
· Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
· BS Construction Management or equivalent technical experience
· 10+ years of construction management experience including leading multidiscipline construction teams
· Previous construction project experience with:
o Mineral production and processing
o Mining site measurement and observation
· 15+ years of industry relevant experience
· 5+ years working on CERCLA/RCRA sites
· Previous experience with:
o Leading multi-discipline construction efforts
o Extensive customer/client interface
o Interacting with the public
o Facilitating the clash resolution process
All Foth Members are expected to:
The Employment Experience at Foth as described by our current members:
Balance - Foth is organized and operates in a manner that balances the needs of four important contributors to its success: clients, members, suppliers, and the organization itself. The basic needs of these four entities are fulfilled in a manner that represents a benefit to all parties.
Sense of Belonging - Our members have a sense of belonging to a valued enterprise and contributing to the greater good of our communities and society in general. We care for each other's well-being, and celebrate the technical challenges we overcome together on behalf of our clients.
Part of a Successful Team - Through effective collaboration, our clients, suppliers, individual members, and our organization are all successful. We are proud of the great reputation Foth has in its markets and its communities.
Professional Personal Growth Opportunities - The organization invests a percentage of its profits in providing members with multiple career advancement and professional development opportunities. Our career development program provides members a clear line of sight towards future opportunities, effective on-the-job coaching and mentoring relationships, and the member's full partnership in their own development.
Performance-Based Culture - Individual and team contributions are meaningfully recognized. Compensation is competitive within the market and extraordinary performance is rewarded with career and growth opportunities as well as greater levels of compensation and ownership in the firm.
Dynamic Learning Environment - The work environment and work schedule support member development and continuous learning. We value sharing of knowledge, independent thinking in the performance of our client work, and continual improvement in the intellectual capital of all of our members and our organization.
Personal Responsibility - Our members are proud of the quality work produced and take personal responsibility to deliver high quality work according to the commitments we make and actively sustain our values and our culture.
Individual Influence - Our members know how they contribute to the big picture - the flat, client-centered structure of the organization allows individuals to be actively involved in setting the direction of their work teams.
Foth is an employer of choice, offering an attractive compensation/benefits package and a formalized professional development program. If you are committed to making the most of your career with a progressive, values-based firm, we look forward to receiving your resume!
All Foth Companies are EEO/AA employers and all locations are tobacco-free.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Veteran jobs in Worldwide
View similar jobs:
Senior Tax Specialist
First Data - Greenwood Village, CO
Account Executive - Boston MA
First Data - Work From Home, MA
Account Executive - Bakersfield/Modesto/Fresno, CA
First Data - Work From Home, CA
Locate this job: