Senior Systems/Technology Engineer Job Listing at Foundation 9 Entertainment, Inc. in United States of America
Senior Systems/Technology Engineer
Location: CA - Irvine - Double Helix
Job Code: 989
# of openings: 1
The Sr. Systems/Technology Engineer will be responsible for designing, implementing, documenting and maintaining core engine systems. Those systems will be shared between game teams and used across our pipeline.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design modular and structured systems that can be used across game teams and studios.
* Integrate systems and techniques across the entire pipeline, from creation to its use.
* Assess and debug problems with our current technology.
* Mentoring and support of other developers.
* Research and development of new techniques to take the best out of current and new hardware.
* Create and maintain technical software documentation.
* B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
* Expert C++ skills (6+ years experience)
* Ability to write structured and well documented code. With attention to detail.
* Advanced knowledge of core game systems, hardware and development tools.
* Specialist knowledge in at least two areas of engine systems.
* Experience as a core technology engineer on at least one shipped game.
* Ability to work autonomously when implementing and profiling, while being an excellent communicator when designing and supporting a system.
* Physics simulation experience.
* Animation pipeline experience.
* Parallel processing.
* Data driven entity systems.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Business Intelligence Developer-SQL Server
Aspect Software - United States of America
Freelance Senior Presentation Layer Developer
Razorfish - United States of America
Graphics Arts student
Kelly Services - Guayama, PR
Locate this job: