Leader In Me Coach Job Listing at FranklinCovey in United States of America
Consumer Products, Manufacturing
Leader In Me Coach
Job Type: Full Time
Location: (See Job Description)
Apply To This Job
Return To List
Job Title: Leader in Me Coach
Location: Considering candidates anywhere in U.S.
Work withLeader in Meschool administrators, leadership teams, and staffs to ensure ‘Lighthouse’ quality results year after year. This position requires senior level consultative and coaching skills as well as a deep understanding of - and previous experience working in - the education market. Expertise in explaining Franklin Covey Education offerings to organizations, including all tools and training components ofThe Leader in Mesolution, is also critical. Finally, the preferred candidate will possess skills necessary to recommend next steps and create renewal business opportunities to our existing customer base.
In this role, focus will be applied to building exceptional relationships with schools involved inThe Leader in Meprocess in order to help them to achieve and maintain ‘lighthouse’ quality results. This will be accomplished through live onsite delivery, frequent virtual communication “in between the seams” of live training, providing additional resources and advice on implementation, and involving all stakeholders engaged with the school to document progress on the path to ‘lighthouse’ results and beyond.
Role and Responsibilities:
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
* Quality Results. Act as a Steward of Quality and Engagement amongThe Leader in Memember schools. Partner with existingThe Leader in Meschools to guarantee the successful deployment of an implementation plan aligned to “Lighthouse Criteria”. Act as a trusted resource to help ensureThe Leader in Meclients achieve organizational and educational results; including improved school cultures, increased teacher engagement, greater parent satisfaction, improved academic results, and reduced discipline problems. One goal is to help 80% of allThe Leader in Meschools achieve the quality results that will earn them “Lighthouse” status by their third year of implementation. After this milestone is achieved at a school, the goal is to maintain a close partnership with the school, complete with frequent touchpoints, to ensure they avoid entropy and maintain “Lighthouse” status for years to come.
* Facilitate Community. Create a “Virtual” Community by making “White Glove” welcome calls to every single school the coach serves inThe Leader in Meprocess, sending weekly emails and monthly newsletters to each staff member in schools the coach serves, facilitating monthly best practices and implementation webinars among each school the coach serves, and sharing frequent professional development tips and classroom ideas viawww.TheLeaderinMe.orgweb community.
Create a “Live” Community by supporting and coaching all staff members fromThe Leader in Meschools to attend two live local experiences per year (ex. Leadership Days, lunch-and-learns, evening get-togethers), as well as global experiences (ex. Symposiums). Maintain frequent communication with yourThe Leader in Meschools and all team members assigned to the school (ex. Client Partner, Delivery Consultants, Quality Team).
* Deliver Live Advanced Coaching.Deliver approximately 50 live advanced coaching days each year toThe Leader in Meschools throughout North America. Delivery of advanced coaching will require much diagnostic research, including multiple in depth pre-consults with the school, an investigative study of the history, culture, and demographics of the school, and connecting with other Consultants and Client Partners who serve the school. Based on this diagnostic research, the Coach will then draft a suggested agenda/coaching plan for the live day that all relevant parties will review and sign off on prior to delivery of the day. Most advanced coaching day agendas will include a brief classroom observation and school walk-thru, delivery of relevant and pre-determined coaching content to all staff, as well as time for grade, action, lighthouse, parent, and leadership team level meetings, which should also be delivered with a specific end in mind. The role of the coach is to act as a “critical friend” and partner to schools throughoutThe Leader in Meprocess.
* Deliver Live “Centerline” Training. Deliver approximately 50 live training days each year (Vision, 7 Habits, Implementation, Lighthouse Team Training, etc.) to schools throughout North America, primarily during the summer months. Maintain current certification and thorough knowledge of allThe Leader in Meworkshop content and materials.
* Strategy and Systems. Maintain current implementation plans and commentary about schools usingThe Leader in Mewebsite, Salesforce.com and other systems as applicable. Partner with the product development team to refine functionality and add content toThe Leader in Mewebsite. Utilize the CRM Salesforce program andwww.TheLeaderinMe.orgto share data with all stakeholders involved in communication, research and sales with our client schools and to document progress on the path to Lighthouse.
* Create Yearly Client Engagement Opportunities. Facilitate a strong relationship with all current clients. Through this relationship, assist schools with understandingThe Leader in Meprocess, budgeting, and scheduling of next steps. Also encourage schools to maintain a current annual license with access toThe Leader in Mewebsite and to coaching services.
Leader in Me Coach Tasks:
The primary tasks of this role include:
* Annual visit and live Advanced Coaching Day to a set of approximately 50 assignedThe Leader in Meschools.
* Place frequent phone calls to and virtually communicate weekly with a set of approximately 50 assignedThe Leader in Meschools.
* Schedule next steps in the formal Leader in Me process with assignedThe Leader in Meschools as well as communicate the value of the membership package.
* Review and customize an online “Lighthouse GPS”, as well as other diagnostics and assessments, and recommend online learning modules, for approximately 50 assignedThe Leader in Meschools.
* Work closely with schools in “pods served” to help them maintain “Lighthouse Status”.
* Prepare schools within “pods served” to achieve “Lighthouse Status” and receive formal “Lighthouse Reviews”.
* Conduct formal “Lighthouse Reviews” (at schools not assigned to Coach).
* Conduct monthly webinars available to allThe Leader in Meschools within “pods served”.
* Introduce schools to each other and facilitate school connections.
* Deliver live onsite “centerline” training to approximately 50 additional schools within “pods served”
* Consult with FranklinCovey Education Innovation Team to help develop Coaching content, including online and live modules, newsletters and webinars.
* Contact district leaders and other schools to help drive business.
Applicants must have a strong education background. A high degree of energy, patience, empathy, and personal maturity with strong character is essential. Experience as a school administrator with experience in aThe Leader in Meimplementation is strongly preferred. Current senior level consultants, coaches, or those with similar qualifications are encouraged to apply.
A well-developed pattern of achievement, contribution, execution, motivation, enthusiasm, and integrity is critical to success in this role. Very strong verbal and written communications skills are essential. Attention to fine details, logistics, and the ability to coordinate communication among several parties is critical. It is highly important that applicants have a deep comfort level with technology and the flexibility to travel heavily.
FranklinCovey’s mission statement is “We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere”. We fulfill this mission by hiring what we call,achievers with heart.
To learn more, please visitwww.theleaderinme.org
Apply To This Job
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Other jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Senior Account Director
Razorfish - United States of America
Associate Category Manager
Michaels - United States of America
Senior Brand Manager Sprite
The Coca-Cola Company - United States of America
Locate this job: