SERVICE TECHNICIAN Job Listing at Freedom Roads in Anthony, TX
Date Updated: March 11, 2013
Location: Anthony, TX
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Position ID: 83082-121641
About Camping World
Camping World is the world’s largest retailer of recreational vehicles and provides outdoor enthusiasts over 8,000 RV parts and accessories, service and collision centers along with other products and services to enhance the RV and outdoor lifestyle. Today the company serves RV enthusiasts with over 75 RV lifestyle retail locations engaging in the retail sale, finance, service and rental of recreational vehicles, with over $270 million of new and used recreational vehicle inventory representing more than 13 RV manufacturers and 150 brand names.
In addition, Camping World also provides expanded products and services to enhance and protect the RV lifestyle. This includes: the President's Club customer loyalty program; in-store Performance Centers like the Tow Center of America, campground reservations, Banking and Insurance, RV tours, Service and Collision centers, Detail and Refurbishment centers known as the RV SPA, Highways Magazine. Camping World is the title sponsor of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series in addition to the Official RV and Outdoor Retailer of NASCAR.
We are ideally looking for someone with advanced diagnostic and repair skills for RV coach systems, generators and coach body repairs or someone who is passionate about fixing mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and maintenance problems would be ideal. Strong attention to detail, self-motivated, and well-versed in all maintenance and repairs. Camping World/RV Sales will pay to certify individuals not all ready certified.
Pay is based on experience.
· Individuals with good mechanical ability to diagnose and repair RV systems and accessories
· Professionals with HVAC, electrical, plumbing, apartment and home maintenance, carpentry as well as appliance maintenance experience
· Provides and documents complete diagnostic, repair or replacement services to customers.
· Executes work orders while diagnosing and repairing RV equipment and structures
· Keeps track of parts and materials used in repair or replacement
· Keeps supervisor appraised of work progress
· Ensures that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee.
· Maintains a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers.
· Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
* Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
* May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs with assistive devices
* Exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
* Enviornment conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
· Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) helpful but not required
· 1 year service technician experience or related fields preferred
· RVIA certification helpful but not required
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Must comply with Federal, State and Local standards and requirements
· Must furnish own hand/shop tools
· Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace.
Job Level: Any
Number of Openings: 1
Years of Experience: Any
Level of Education: Any
Starting Date : ASAP
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Texas Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Customer Service Specialist I
Office Depot - Brownsville, TX
Customer Service Specialist I
Office Depot - Beaumont, TX
Customer Service Specialist
Kelly Services - Amarillo, TX
Locate this job: