Store Manager-Bench Job Listing at Gander Mountain in Kentwood (Grand Rapids), MI (Job ID gandermountain-15586)
Retail, Consumer Services
Job ID 15586
# Positions 1
Location US-MI-Kentwood (Grand Rapids)
Experience (Years) 5
Posted Date 1/31/2014
Category 777 - Store Manager - Store Manager
Your Application Choices Are:
* Apply for job onlinehere
* Email opportunity to a friend
More information about this job:
The Store Manager - Bench is responsible for the complete day to day operation of a Gander Mountain store. They are responsible for maximizing store sales and profitability while working ethically in accordance with Gander Mountain standards as well as state and federal regulations and policies.
* Promotes Sales and Profit Generation by meeting sales and profit goals, market appropriate merchandise, execution of plan-o-grams, use reporting tools as a guide in decision making.
* Drives Operations and Budget Management by reducing costs while maintaining standards, achieving shrink goals, managing labor and other controllable expenses.
* Set high expectations and hold others accountable, reward success, community involvement, promote brand recognition, clearly communicate policies and expectations.
* Plan and delegate by executing company directives and inspiring the team to accomplish objectives, schedule and clearly assign and communicate work.
* Develop people through recruiting, training, and evaluating associates through performance feedback, timely reviews and development plans.
* Establish and maintain functional, productive working relationships across the organization as well as in the community. Promote and utilize the “open door” policy.
* Embrace and apply “Service Standards”, exceed customer expectations and resolve any customer issues.
* Follow and implement company processes and procedures including all compliance requirements, meet timelines as well as monitor progress and adjust timelines.
* Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field preferred and/or equivalent experience.
* 3-5 years prior retail management experience, preferably in a “big box” format.
* Must be open and able to relocate within a multi-state area.
* Outstanding oral and written communication, interpersonal, persuasive, leadership and negotiation skills are required to interact with all levels of the store team.
* Proven ability to manage processes and to lead and develop solid teams, build relationships and influence decisions.
* Working knowledge of computer programs and systems.
* Desire and ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Flexibility and adaptability to change with ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities.
Gander Mountain is an EEO/AA Employer.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Kalamazoo, MI
View similar jobs:
Macy's The Crossroads: Retail Sales Associate, Full Time/Part Time
Macy's Retail - Portage, MI
Retail Sales Consultant Battle Creek
AT&T - Battle Creek, MI
Temporary Sales Support Assoc
Maurices - Sturgis, MI
Locate this job: