Area Loss Prevention Manager - Banana Republic - Miami- Dadeland Job Listing at Gap Inc. in MIAMI, FL
Title: Area Loss Prevention Manager - Banana Republic - Miami- Dadeland
Responsible for applying his/her Loss Prevention expertise and devise a Loss Prevention strategy within assigned stores (up to 20 stores). Take a proative approach to resolving losses wtihin assigned stores through training and awareness. Responsible for all investigations, operations, training and Loss Prevention budgets in assigned stores. Create and deliver Loss Prevention training to head of stores, merchandise managers and district management. Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training, developing and supervising of 5-10 members of Loss Prevention personnel including LPMs, LPs, LPAs, and LPSRs.agents. Manage vendors, physical security and contract guards. Work closely with LP leadership, DMs and all levels of store management to ensure that all spects of Loss Prevention are in compliance with company standrds. Assist with Gap Inc. cross divisional initiatives, projects and committees.
Contribute to shortage reduction/ Investigations - 55%
* Develop schedules and assignments for LPS/LPA/LPSRs.
* Assist with the implementation and continued execution of the target store/ shortage reduction program.
* Work with store personnel to identify inventory shortage opportunities and recommend solutions.
* Certified and authorized to conduct internal investigations specific to retail division. Utilize all available resources to identify and resolve internal investigations in assigned retail locations.
* Ensure all investigations, interviews and case reporting is in compliance wtih company guidelines.
* Ensure all external apprehensions and case reporting is in compliane with company guidelines.
* Conduct ORC investigations and utlize all available resources to identify and resolve ORC activity in assigned locations.
* Proactively monitor controls to identify employee theft through utilizing POS exception reportingtools and all other available LP resources.
* Meet annual shortage goals for assigned stores and district(s).
* Review incident reports to ensure compliance to loss prevention standards.
Training and Development - 30%
* Deliver Loss Prevention training to DMs, store management teams and other key field positions.
* Attend district/store meetings and calls delivering LP updates and training.
* Responsible for coordinating the recruiting, hiring and training of Loss Prevention Personnel.
* Responsible for ensuring completion of the Loss Prevention training program for Loss Prevention personnel as per company guidelines.
* Identify through succession planning top talent for next level career opportunities.
* Responsible for developng and administering Individual Development Objectives, quarterly check-ins, mid-year and annual reviews for Loss Prevention personnel.
* Coordinate and participate in storewide management meetings focused on Loss Prevention training and awareness.
* Participate in loss prevention training for the on boarding process of new hires.
Operations/ Safety - 15%
* Manage monthly LP staffing budgets in assigned stores/district(s).
* Follow up through store visits to ensure compliance of company policy and procedures.
* Assist stores/district(s) in the creation of action plans to achieve shortage reduction and operational compliance.
* Assist store mangement with communication and education of all operational and safety standards. ( Code Adam, emergency procedures, alarm testing).
* Offer recommenations and solutions in crisis situations such as work place violence, protest and demonstrations.
* Excellent communication, written and verbal.
* Excellent delegation and follow-up skills.
* Loss Prevention investigation and interviewing skills preferred.
* Excellent time management skills.
* General operating knowledge of retail CCTV systems.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* 2 - 3 years or retail Loss Prevention experience.
* State certification required, where applicable.
* 1-2 years supervisory experience.
* Must be able to stand/walk sales floor for 8 hours at a time.
* Must be able to lift and carry 20lbs.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Security jobs in Miami, FL
View similar jobs:
Nordstrom - Coral Gables, Florida
Nordstrom - Miami, Florida
Asset Protection Associate (Temporary)
Saks Fifth Avenue - Bal Harbour, FL
Locate this job: