Customer Experience Supervisor - Old Navy - Rivertown Crossings Job Listing at Gap Inc. in GRANDVILLE, MI (Job ID gap-01VXD&lang=en)
Title: Customer Experience Supervisor - Old Navy - Rivertown Crossings
At Old Navy We Make Value Cool.
From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people. It could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 and we've been on a tear ever since. We were the fastest retailer to reach $1 billion in sales within four years and today we're one of the largest apparel brands in North America, operating more than 1000 stores across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Over 350 million (that's not a typo) customers cross our doors and spend over $5 billion dollars with us each year.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Customer Experience Supervisor supports the Customer Experience Manager by executing business strategies and upholding the Old Navy Service Vision. The Customer Experience Supervisor ensures the proper execution of tasks performed on the Sales Floor, Fitting Room and Cashier by assigning tasks, giving hourly reads, tracking goals and giving feedback to the Customer Experience Associates. The Customer Experience Supervisor trains, certifies and models the Friendly, Available, and Quick Service Standards. The Customer Experience Supervisor ensures efficient operation of the Front End in compliance with company policies and procedures, while ensuring that customer service standards are being met. The Customer Experience Supervisor drives sales metrics through utilizing Key Performance Indicators to track and target goals. The Customer Experience Supervisor coaches Associates to take specific actions to drive sales and enhance the customer experience. The Customer Experience Supervisor understands the basics of how we build customer loyalty and measure business results to communicate and motivate Associates. The Customer Experience Supervisor executes customer service plans through training and monitoring of Old Navy Card, Loss Prevention and Friendly Available and Quick standards. The Customer Experience Supervisor ensures adherence to policies and procedure. The Customer Experience Supervisor may be assigned specific work center functions and tasks.
* Energizes and motivate teams through positive reinforcement of Friendly,
* Available, and Quick Customer Service Standards while executing customer
* service tasks.
* Prepare and conduct Sales Rally to communicate the Customer Service
* Manager's strategy and goals for the day. Educates team on driving sales through using promotions and suggestive selling skills.
* Execute Old Navy Card goals by implementing contests, tracking and establishing accountability.
* Trains and monitors Associates on customer service and loss prevention policies. Provides feedback to Associates regarding customer service,
* finding sizes and suggesting the Old Navy Card during regular fitting room touch bases.
* Maintains an efficient, service friendly environment.
* Execute store contests and create incentives to motivate associates.
* Ensure breaks and lunches are taken in compliance with Gap Inc. Policy and Procedures.
* Adjust zone coverage as breaks are executed and as customer traffic patterns fluctuate.
* Respond and take action to customer concerns.
* Provides follow up and feedback to Customer Service Associates on performance of tasks.
* Elevates personnel performance issues to Customer Service Manager immediately.
* Provides motivation and recognition of the Customer Service team.
* Screens Associate level candidates and conducts first interviews for
* Customer Service Center of Excellence.
* Completes new hire paperwork, orientation and functional training on tasks for all new Customer Service Associates.
* Trains and monitors Associates on Friendly, Available, and Quick Service
* Standards, Focus ON, cashier training, loss prevention policies and procedures and product standards information.
* Assesses training opportunities from observations, Customer Satisfaction
* Survey results, and customer feedback and makes recommendations to the
* Customer Service Manager to execute action plans.
* Executes Leader on Duty responsibilities and opens and closes the store in accordance with company standards
* Monitors daily payroll planner when opening store, and adjusts schedule accordingly.
* Oversees Cashier function and authorize register transactions.
* Utilizes recovery statements to minimize external loss.
* Executes all emergency and down time operating procedures as appropriate.
* Practices and ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
* Communicate successes, opportunities and solutions to the Customer Service Manager.
* Focus on Customer Needs- Recognizes customer needs, delivers on customer commitments, recovers quickly from mistakes and removes barriers to customer service
* Builds Relationships- Relates well to Associates regardless of their personality or background, maintains positive relationships even under difficult or heated circumstances, helps Associates have fun on the job and develops effective working relationships.
* Inspires Trust- Gains the confidence and trust of others, lives up to commitments, accepts responsibility for their own mistakes and models ethical behaviors.
* Uses Sound Judgment- Considers alternatives and their consequences, collaborates with Associates in making decisions, takes responsibility for decisions and makes timely decisions about issues.
* Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated passion for customer service.
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication.
* Attention to detail.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
* Excellent delegation and follow-up skills.
* Ability to develop and train others.
* Demonstrated conflict management and resolution skills.
* Demonstrated computer proficiency.
* Demonstrated business comprehension.
* High School diploma or equivalent desired.
* Two-year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
* College degree or four years of retail supervisory experience preferred
* Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
* Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including
* evening and weekend shifts.
Organization: OLD NAVY GLOBAL
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Michigan Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Moulder Operator, Bow Builders
North American Forest Products - Edwardsburg, MI
DIRECTOR OF ENOLOGY AND VITICULTURE
Lake Michigan College - Benton Harbor, MI
Sunrise Systems Inc - Grand Rapids, MI
Locate this job: