Logistics Supervisor - Old Navy - Ala Moana Job Listing at Gap Inc. in HONOLULU, HI (Job ID gap-01WR5&lang=en)
Title: Logistics Supervisor - Old Navy - Ala Moana
GENERAL SUMMARY : The Logistics Supervisor supports the Logistics Manager by executing strategies that consistently meet and exceed company-defined Best Practices and standards in the Product Placement, Price Change/Presentation and Facilities work centers. The Logistics Supervisor ensures a seamless customer experience that models Friendly, Available and Quick behaviors and drives productivity. The Logistics Supervisor provides functional training and provides ongoing tactical feedback to the Logistics team. The Logistics Supervisor ensures integrity and implementation of visual presentation and brand standards in order to provide the best customer experience. The Logistics Supervisor supervises the work of the Product Placement,
Presentation and Price Change, and Facilities Work Centers. The Logistics Supervisor drives the efficient execution of company defined best practices and
* Owns execution of the tasks for Door to Floor.
* Ensures execution of company visual presentation guidelines.
* Exhibits behaviors to drive Friendly, Available and quick standards in
* Logistics Associates.
* Coaches team while working shoulder to shoulder with them on the Door to Floor Best Practices, sales floor replenishment and presentation standards, and Markdown strategy while meeting company productivity standards.
* Understands and utilizes reports to direct product placement and replenishment decisions.
* Ensures productivity goals are met while adhering to company defined Best Practices.
* Supports the team and processes by ensuring that tools and equipment are readily available.
* Communicates successes, opportunities and solutions to the Logistics Manager.
* Ensures efficiencies and minimizes merchandise handling to meet payroll budget and efficiency goals.
* Executes flexing and replenishment of product to maximize business opportunities.
* Ensures that all damaged and defective merchandise is processed per company standards.
* Ensures a clean, safe and hazard-free shopping and working environment.
* Ensures that the actions and activities of the Logistics team support Old Navy's service standards.
* Maintains back of house standards to positively impact the associate experience.
* Provides follow up and feedback to Logistics Associates on performance of tasks.
* Elevates personnel performance issues to Logistics Manager immediately.
* Provides motivation and recognition of the Logistics team.
* Screens associate-level candidates and conducts first interviews for
* Logistics Center of Excellence.
* Trains and monitors Logistics Associates on loss prevention policies and procedures.
* Assesses training opportunities from observations and company-defined best practices and makes recommendations to the Logistics Manager to execute action plans.
* Executes Leader on Duty responsibilities and opens and closes the store in accordance with company standards.
* Monitors daily payroll planner when opening store, and adjusts schedule accordingly.
* Complete register audits as necessary.
* Execute all emergency and down time operating procedures as appropriate.
* Practices and ensures all company policies and procedures are followed.
* Utilizes recovery statements to minimize external loss
* Communicates successes, opportunities and solutions to the Logistics
* Manager to drive business results.
* Focus on Customer Needs- Recognizes customer needs, delivers on customer commitments, recovers quickly from mistakes and removes barriers to customer service
* Builds Relationships- Relates well to Associates regardless of their personality or background, maintains positive relationships even under difficult or heated circumstances, helps Associates have fun on the job and develops effective working relationships.
* Inspires Trust- Gains the confidence and trust of others, lives up to commitments, accepts responsibility for their own mistakes and models ethical behaviors.
* Uses Sound Judgment- Considers alternatives and their consequences, collaborates with Associates in making decisions, takes responsibility for decisions and makes timely decisions about issues.
* Demonstrated time management and organizational skills.
* Demonstrated passion for customer service.
* Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills.
* Attention to detail.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
* Excellent delegation and follow-up skills.
* Ability to develop and train others.
* Demonstrated conflict management and resolution skills.
* Demonstrated computer proficiency.
* Demonstrated visual merchandising skills.
* Demonstrated business comprehension.
* High School diploma or equivalent desired.
* Two Year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
* College degree or four years of retail supervisory experience preferred
* Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolonged standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and climbing..
* Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.Store: Management
Organization: OLD NAVY GLOBAL
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in Honolulu, HI
View similar jobs:
Surgery Center Administrator
Castle Medical Center - Kailua, HI
Clinical Manager (32) Hawaii Kai
Fresenius Medical Care - Honolulu, HI
Shift Supervisor (US)
Starbucks - Honolulu, HI
Locate this job: