Loss Prevention Service Representative - Old Navy - Bruckner Blvd SC Job Listing at Gap Inc. in BRONX, NY (Job ID gap-01T8T&lang=en)
Title: Loss Prevention Service Representative - Old Navy - Bruckner Blvd SC
At Old Navy We Make Value Cool.
From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people. It could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 and we've been on a tear ever since. We were the fastest retailer to reach $1 billion in sales within four years and today we're one of the largest apparel brands in North America, operating more than 1000 stores across the US, Canada and Puerto Rico. Over 350 million (that's not a typo) customers cross our doors and spend over $5 billion dollars with us each year.
The Loss Prevention Representative's main responsibility is the safety of all store associates and customers, assisting store personnel with any safety issues. LPSR provides a visual presence at the entrance of store through courteous and professional interaction with customers. LPSR works closely with LPS and Leadership team to increase awareness and ensure all aspects of LP Awareness Program are being followed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* The safety of all store associates and customers is top priority.
* Promote Loss Prevention Awareness/REAL Prevention to sales staff. Encourage use of the COBC Hotline.
* Assist store management in ensuring physical security of location.
* Prevention of losses through teamwork and communication with the staff.
* Abide by all company policies as well as any other standards communicated by management.
* Provide a visual presence at the entrance/exit through courteous and professional interaction with customers.
* Assists in making apprehensions with certified LP Agents when asked for assistance
This position reports to LP Supervisor. Working relationships with; Store Leadership Team, Sales Staff, LPS, DLPM/RLPM.
Required knowledge, skills & abilities:
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Must be able to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
Ability to evaluate circumstances and make timely decisions.
Minimum Educational Level:
High School graduate or equivalent.
1-2 year's retail experience preferred. State Certification preferred where applicable.
Must be able to stand and walk sales floor for scheduled shift.
Must be able to lift and carry 20 pounds.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Security jobs in New York, NY
View similar jobs:
Network Security Officer
D-Bug Consulting - New York, NY
Cablevision - Bronx, NY
Loss Prevention Supervisor - Banana Republic - Queens Center
Gap Inc. - ELMHURST, NY
Locate this job: