Manager, Supply Chain Capabilities Job Listing at Gap Inc. in SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Title: Manager, Supply Chain Capabilities
Location: US-CA-SAN FRANCISCO
* Gap Inc's Supply Chain Strategy team helps to identify, evaluate and optimize the Gap Inc. Supply Chain by identifying opportunity, identifying/developing solutions, delivering business analytics and improving our processes to operate efficiently and in support of global growth and speed.
* As a key member of the team, deliver business intelligence, reporting capability and supply chain metrics to support leaders in driving business results.
* Own defining and partnering with IT and Business Partners to manage and deliver business capabilities and system solutions. Drive business process changes necessary to simplify and optimize operations end to end across the supply chain.
* Manage key business resources with deep knowledge of business use of systems and business process critical to end to end supply chain functions. Partner to manage solutions and automation/ optimization to drive process efficiency and business results.
* Evaluate key processes, analytics and data sources needed to support business priorities.
* Deliver executive level reporting across supply chain to drive business operations and results through decision support team members.
* Lead cross functional projects to support supply chain process optimization end to end. This includes driving the project management, thought leadership, solution innovation and change management identifying process improvement opportunities, key issues, development of conclusions and implementation plans supported with qualitative and quantitative analysis.
* Proactively foster brand and business partner relationships to partner on analytics and processes.
* Develop knowledge of tools and systems that impact supply chain.
* Demonstrated ability to think globally/strategically and frame new and complex issues - a serious thought leader that can make strategic choices and help focus the organization on the most critical and value-added activities.
* Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills, strong ability to work with complex and detailed data.
* Proficient at project management and senior management communication.
* Ability to influence and manage project outcomes to deliver results.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Strong critical thinking and business curiosity.
* Ability to direct and frame data analysis and management to direct team to develop and maintain complex financial/inventory models
* Willing to roll up sleeves and get work done - a productive contributor to detailed content.
* Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to drive and execute process analysis
* Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships
* Familiarity with IT projects and implementations a plus.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and projects, to prioritize, and adapt to a changing environment.
* Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
* Strong statistics, economics/financial acumen and/or operations principles (desired)
* Experience with retail/consumer goods supply chains
* Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Decision Science, Operations or related analytic field.
* MBA or Masters preferred in related field.
* 5-8 years plus of experience in strategy, supply chain/management consulting, retail/consumer products or similar analytic role.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Supply Chain jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Senior Consultant, Supply Chain - Old Navy
Gap Inc. - SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Safeway - Richmond, CA
Plant Office Assistant II
Safeway - San leandro, CA
Locate this job: