Sr Manager, IT Contracts & Metrics Job Listing at Gap Inc. in SAN FRANCISCO, CA (Job ID gap-02606&lang=en)
Title: Sr Manager, IT Contracts & Metrics
Location: CA-SAN FRANCISCO
Other Locations:The IT Strategy and Business Operations Senior Manager is a strategic and operational contributor to Gap Inc. Direct’s (GID) IT organization. As a strategic contributor, you will develop and measure GID IT performance against department-wide goals and provide analysis and facilitate discussions around metric improvement. From an operations perspective, you will negotiate and develop GID IT vendor contracts across a range of areas, including operations, infrastructure, and software delivery. In this role, you will act as a liaison between the GID business stakeholder, Gap Legal, and the vendor to guide contracts through to contract signature. This role requires technical expertise and working knowledge of various types of IT contracts (e.g., hardware purchase agreement, software license agreement, hosting agreement, support and maintenance agreement, professional services agreement, etc.). You will add value by strategically negotiating the commercial terms of IT contracts with vendors to minimize risk and maximize value to GID.
* For new agreements, manage and drive the GID IT contracts process through contract signature. Responsibilities include working with internal stakeholders to identify the business need for the agreement, developing GID favorable commercial terms, negotiating contract terms with the vendor, and involving Gap Legal (if applicable) to ensure the agreement complies with Gap Inc. legal policies.
* For active agreements, manage the contracts process through contract sign or expiration. Responsibilities include evaluating the business need for renewal, indentifying modifications to the commercial terms, negotiating any term modifications with the vendor, and involving Gap Legal (if applicable).
* Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders if/when contract terms have GID departmental and/or Gap corporate cross-organizational implications.
Organizational and Finance Metrics/Analytics
* Develop, implement, and integrate IT performance metrics to measure and manage the effectiveness of GID IT operations and delivery. Create and deliver monthly IT dashboards to the CTO, CIO, and IT Leadership team.
* Collaborate across GID IT teams to ensure consistency and integration of IT performance dashboards and reporting.
* Work with the CTO, CIO, and IT Leadership team to identify opportunities for operational and process improvement within the IT organization. Create operational and process improvement objectives and establish baselines to measure progress towards objectives.
* Assist other team members on statistical analysis and reporting of metrics
* This person may implement and maintain IT planning and/or forecasting systems that will be used by the Strategic Planning and Analysis team.
* As a member of the SPA leadership team, this person will provide backup to other members of the team and get experience in how IT organizations run from an operations perspective.
• Minimum educational level:
• Minimum experience:
* 1) 9 - 11 years of related IT delivery and management experience, Big 4 consulting experience a plus
• Other Qualifications
1) Proven ability to negotiate standard IT agreement terms, including pricing and payment terms, service level agreements (for support/maintenance agreements), ownership and intellectual property rights, etc.
2) Prior experience negotiating, drafting, or otherwise working with at least three of the following contract types: hardware purchase agreement, software license agreement, hosting agreement, support and maintenance agreement, professional services agreement, SOW.
3) Proven ability creating term sheets to simplify complex legal agreements.
4) Experience working and/or collaborating across all IT functions (Project Management, Operations, Development) in order to manage and negotiate a wide range of IT contracts and provide strategic direction across the IT organization.
5) Demonstrated ability to develop effective internal and external business partner relationships.
6) Excellent communication skills with prior experience interacting with C-level executives.
7) Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast passed environment.
8) Working knowledge of statistics in order to accurately measure performance against GID IT metrics.
9) Top-notch analytical and problem solving skills.
10) Strong attention to detail.
11) Strong MS Excel skills.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Business/Mgmt. jobs in San Francisco, CA
View similar jobs:
Project Manager - Entry
Robert Half Technology - San Francisco, CA
Senior Business Analyst/Project Coordinator
Talentburst, Inc. - San Francisco, CA
Sutter Care at Home - San Francisco East Bay And Solano, CA
Locate this job: