Voice Engineer Job Listing at Gap Inc. in GROVEPORT, OH
Title: Voice Engineer
Support the day-to-day operations of
the Call Center, IVRs and Corporate Office phone and voicemail environment.
Administration and troubleshooting of Avaya equipment, vendor activities and
minimal direction responsibilities include:
* Support a global telephony infrastructure including, but not
limited to: Avaya CM, SIP, Session Border
controllers, IVR(Avaya Voice Portal), Session Manager, VoIP, CMS, Dialer
solutions, Call Accounting, and various Call Center applications to include
Quality Assurance and Analytics tools. Includes disaster recovery and
BCP accommodations for multi-site call centers.
* Maintain and troubleshoot Avaya S88XX/S87XX/83XX/85XX
class media servers and gateways running Avaya Communications Manager R5.2,
Avaya Voice Portal, Avaya Modular Messaging, Call Accounting, all levels of
Software programing on Avaya infrastructure, Nice Recording and CMS in a
dispersed voice network.
system capacity planning and analysis, traffic studies and Disaster Recovery/Business
Continuity Planning for multi-site call centers.
* Performsroutine system administration and maintenance on
local or remote locations with no impact to the business
accurate, up to date documentation
for all telecommunications systems such as IVR Routing/scripting, toll free numbers, call center routing,
trunking and voice announcement scripts
* Proactively analyze, troubleshootsand resolvestelecommunications systems and circuit issues in a timely manner. Resolve open help desk tickets and verify all issues are properly resolved. Determine root cause and ensure
all required action steps and documentation are completed.
* Interactswith end-users and all levels of management to develop solutions that resolve problems and meet
business needs. Maintain effective and
efficient telecom processes within a flexible telecom infrastructure that
meets the changing needs of the business.
duties and responsibilities listed are intended to provide general guidelines
and parameters for the job and are not intended to be a comprehensive,
detailed description of the job.
analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
that foster an atmosphere of teamwork, professionalism and respect. Self-starter, able to multi task and work independently and as
part of a team in a fast paced environment.
Strong organizational skills.
* Minimum 2 years working with the Avaya Infrastructure supporting a
large Call Center Environment
* Knowledge of call center routing, including VDN, Vector & Variable design
and programming is required. Knowledge
of Avaya Advocate system programming desirable.
* Knowledge of Avaya Communication 5.2.X in a distributed
environment, Avaya Session Manager 6, VoIP (H.323 and SIP) and TDM (ISDN), CTI
applications in a Call Center environment, Avaya Gateways, Avaya CMS, IVR
Systems, Avaya Preferred, Session Border Controllers
* Working knowledge of Linux Administration
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Engineering jobs in Columbus, OH
View similar jobs:
DLP Security Engineer Lead
J.P. Morgan Chase - OH, Ohio
Senior Technical Architect PeopleSoft Technical Lead
AT&T - Columbus, OH
Professional Applications Engineer PeopleSoft
AT&T - Columbus, OH
Locate this job: