Similar JobsGet alerts for jobs like this Get jobs like this tweeted to you
Locate this job
Job Duties Responsibilities GEICO seeks an experienced insurance defense Attorney for its Albuquerque, NM Staff Counsel Office, which defends GEICO insureds in third party cases and GEICO in first party cases in the Albuquerque area.
As a GEICO Attorney, you will:
* Handle and manage litigation files from inception through trial.
* Prepare motions and memorandums of law.
* Prepare pleadings, discovery, demands and responses.
* Draft reports and provide file analysis. Candidate Qualifications * NM Bar membership in good standing
* 4+ years of personal injury litigation experience
* Jury verdicts are required
* Strong communication and MS Office Skills
* Experience handling motor vehicle, PIP and subrogation cases is a plus How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Apply on company website