Locate this job
Job Duties Responsibilities If you enjoy interacting with people, providing outstanding customer service and are looking for a rewarding career, GEICO may be the right place for you! Our Customer Service Representatives are licensed insurance professionals who delight customers every day by providing exceptional, personalized customer service.
Through our industry-leading, paid training program, you will learn all about insurance policies and regulations, and how to best assist our customers. As a Customer Service Representative, you will use your strong communication skills to answer calls and properly handle customer inquiries, explain insurance coverage and update policies.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
* Raises and promotions based upon your performance
* Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
* Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your customer service skills
* Top performers in Customer Service are rewarded as part of our Chairman’s Club Award Candidate Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Good customer service skills or prior experience
* Demonstrated job stability
* Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
* Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-volume call center Salary Information At GEICO, we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary with annual merit reviews.
* Starting pay $13.91- $16.26 Shift Information * Multiple start dates available
* Regular schedule as assigned; a variety of new shifts are available in both 4-day and 5-day work weeks How To Apply Click “Apply Now” to complete our online application. You will need an active email address and phone number, and we request at least 5 years of employment history.
Please be prepared for multiple steps in our hiring process. GEICO conducts drug screens, credit and background checks, and may conduct health assessments of applicants who’ve accepted employment offers. EOE
*****Mobile Device Users ONLY***** You may send your resume to IAJobs@geico.com for initial review; however, you will still be required to enter an online application through geico.com to officially begin the selection process. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Among GEICO's outstanding benefits are:
*Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
*401(k) and profit-sharing plan
*Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
*Flexible spending accounts
*Associate clubs and volunteer activities
*Business casual dress and more!
Apply on company website