Experienced Auto Damage Adjuster Job Listing at GEICO in Broward, FL (Job ID 2580)
Job Duties Responsibilities Are you a focused insurance professional with an investigative mind? Are you ready to take your claims adjuster experience and build a rewarding career? At GEICO, our Auto Damage Adjusters are the primary ambassadors of our renowned customer service and deliver on GEICO’s promise “to be there.”
Through our industry-leading, paid training, you’ll learn the ins and outs of automobile damage to prepare you to directly assist our customers after accidents or other disasters. Upon completion of training, insurance adjusters work independently and provide outstanding customer service on a daily basis. As a GEICO Auto Damage Adjuster, you’ll be equipped with the latest technology and all the tools you need to be successful.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
* Raises and promotions based upon your performance
* Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
* Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your skills Candidate Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* 2+ years of auto adjusting or related estimating experience
* Ability to attend an extensive, paid training program for up to 12 weeks that includes 4 weeks in McLean, VA
* Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
* Must be able to work flexible schedules and independently
* Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
* Good driving record and mechanical aptitude
* ICAR certification and familiarity with CCC pathways preferred About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Financial Services Advisor
Mutual of Omaha - Maitland, FL
Auto Damage Trainee
GEICO - Orlando, FL
Claims Spec II, Coml Property
Nationwide Insurance - FL
Locate this job: