Experienced Sales Professionals Job Listing at GEICO in Fredericksburg, VA (Job ID 2362)
Job Duties Responsibilities Are you a motivated, customer-focused individual looking for an inside sales career without the hassle of cold calling? At GEICO, our stellar reputation and creative marketing campaigns have customers calling us for their insurance needs! Our insurance sales associates take inbound sales calls from highly interested potential policyholders.
We're looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. After completing our industry-leading, paid sales training, you'll need to pass your state licensing exam. From there, you’ll be a licensed insurance sales professional, equipped to sell an exceptional product.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
* Monthly bonus potential for meeting sales goals
* Raises and promotions based upon your performance
* Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
* Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your sales skills
* Top performers in Sales are rewarded as part of our Chairman’s Club Award Candidate Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Prior sales experience or strong desire to work in sales
* Demonstrated job stability
* Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
* Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume call center Salary Information Experienced Sales professionals can start with base salaries up to $35,500 per year with the potential to make up to an additional $5,000 bonus per month through our competitive sales bonus program. Career Opportunities At GEICO, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our associates average 2 promotions within the first 3 years. At GEICO,
* You'll receive on-going training to help you learn your job
* We encourage your professional development through GEICO
University, our companywide training and development program
* We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop
* There are opportunities to advance your career and become a
lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding work environment, GEICO has the career path for you. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Mutual of Omaha - Manassas, VA
Havertys Furniture - Fairfax, VA
Havertys Furniture - Dulles, VA
Locate this job: