Locate this job
Job Duties Responsibilities GEICO – a proven online and mobile industry leader -- seeks a highly motivated, experienced Load Tester Performance Engineer to join our growing Performance Testing Team. With more than 2,000 people working in IT at GEICO, not only are we a top employer for tech pros, we’re also at the cutting edge of our industry. We’re utilizing emerging technologies to drive results, enhance our customers’ online experiences, and impact bottom line results.
As a Load Test Performance Engineer, you will establish methodology and implementing/executing an ongoing process for load/performance testing web and Cloud applications (with mainframe back-end). The ideal candidate must have excellent communication and project management skills, and must be a self-starter. Candidate Qualifications • A minimum of 5 to10 years of technically oriented data processing experience in one or more of the following areas: N-Tier Application Performance Analysis, REST and SOAP web services; capacity planning or performance tuning.
• Previous experience with Performance Center, LoadRunner or similar product required
• Abillity to support application areas on new projects and working with various technologies, including J2EE and .NET
• Shell programming, Rexx, C or C++ is a plus Salary Information $90,000-$105,000 based on experience. How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later. Applicants please send your resume to email@example.com About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process. Internal Use Only ind123, dbt, gdoorit, #LI-POST
Apply on company website