Management Development Program, Sales Management Training Job Listing at GEICO in Dallas, TX (Job ID 1208)
Job Duties Responsibilities GEICO is looking for bright, driven college seniors and graduates to join our accelerated Management Development Program on the Sales Management Training track. In this Management Trainee program, you will spend 12 to18 months learning all about what makes GEICO the fastest growing auto insurer in the U.S., and providing the foundation for leading teams in our Sales area.
The goal of the Management Development Program is to develop GEICO’s future business leaders!
The Sales track is an excellent opportunity to experience a growing and critical component of our business, and advance to a supervisor position with strong opportunities to advance further. In order to one day lead a Sales team, you will first:
* Attend industry-leading training and pass necessary insurance exams
* Obtain your professional insurance license
* Drive our company growth by selling our exceptional auto or property insurance products
* Work on projects that are critical to the Sales department’s success
* Receive mentoring from management
* Work to meet goals, achieve top results and demonstrate your leadership potential
* Coach associates and assist in their career development
* Attend management preparation classes toward the end of your program
Individuals chosen for this selective, fast-track program are high performers who exhibit strong leadership skills and are focused on building a career. The opportunity for advancement is up to you, as participants advance based upon performance. Associates who started in this Management Development Program have been promoted to supervisors, trainers, managers and even directors! Candidate Qualifications * Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or related field
* At least a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
* Demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work
* Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Strong communication, relationship building and organizational skills
* U.S. work authorization; sponsorship is not available for this program Salary Information $41,069 per year. Important Position Details *****Mobile Device Users Only******
Send Resumes to: RegionVHiring@geico.com
The GEICO Management Development Program requires a Bachelor's degree in a business-related field. Candidates with a non-business degree who have taken at least four core business courses (finance, accounting I and II, macro / micro economics, marketing, business law, statistics and/or information systems) will also be considered.
This entry level program requires applicants to have at least a 3.2 cumulative GPA in your undergraduate studies, as well as demonstrated leadership experience on campus, within the community and/or at work. Applicants who do not meet these minimum requirements are encouraged to consider other career opportunities at GEICO. How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
Asst Manager / Manager Revenue Management (Technology Management)
BNSF Railway - Fort Worth, TX
Senior Project Manager
Battelle - Fort Worth, TX
Deputy Project Manager
Battelle - Fort Worth, TX
Locate this job: