Locate this job
Job Duties Responsibilities GEICO – a proven online and mobile industry leader -- seeks a highly motivated, experienced Mule Soft Enterprise Service Bus Engineer to join our growing Systems Operations Department. With more than 2,000 people working in IT at GEICO, not only are we a top employer for tech pros, we’re also at the cutting edge of our industry. We’re utilizing emerging technologies to drive results, enhance our customers’ online experiences, and impact bottom line results.
As a Mule Soft Enterprise Service Bus Engineer, you will participate in requirements definition, product selection, design, development and implementation of Mule Soft Enterprise Service Bus suite adhering to SOA standards and best practices. The candidate will participate in proof of concept projects to validate various solutions/tools and will be responsible for developing the specifications that document format, structure and semantics of the data for the source/ target applications. Additional responsibilities include automating Mule Soft ESB system builds and overall life-cycle, troubleshoot complex technical issues and implement ESB standards and best practices. Finally, the candidate will be responsible for providing 24x7 support as required for releases and maintenance. Candidate Qualifications • Bachelor's degree in Information technology is preferred.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience administering Mule Soft ESB solutions on complex systems and business environments
• Familiarity with one or more of the skill sets mentioned below.
• API Management, Data Transformation and Mapping Skills, Orchestration using BPMN and BPEL.
• Scripting Skill sets: Python, PowerShell, Perl and Shell scripting (BASH or Korn).
• Deep understanding of various protocols such as REST, HTTP, MQ, AMQP
• Knowledge of UNIX (Linux/AIX), Microsoft Server (2008 and above).
• Experience using Oracle (11g and higher), SQL Server
• Network Knowledge TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SSH/SCP, SFTP, ACLs, NTP, LDAP.
• Experience with SOAP, HTTP, JMS, XML and WSDL
• Experience with Monitoring Tools Wily, BMC Patrol, Perceiver, SCUM and Splunk. Salary Information $100,000 - $120,000 based on experience. How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later.
Send Resumes to RMong@geico.com About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process. Internal Use Only wp123 ind123 dbt gdoorit, #LI-POST
Apply on company website