Part Time Billing Service Technician Job Listing at GEICO in Macon, GA (Job ID 1365)
Job Duties Responsibilities Under supervision a GEICO Service Billing Technician receives and responds to questions from policyholders, and other interested 3rd parties concerning billing information and other requests that do not require a Property and Casualty license. Communicates the multiple payment plan options, explains these options to our customers, and advise policyholders of our automated services. Communicates and explains service fees, late fees, NSF charges, earned premium, due dates, and future billing and pay plan.
* Provides general billing information and takes credit card and check payments.
* Receives incoming phone inquiries from policyholder requests and/or resolve complaints.
* Processes policyholder request for proof of coverage and identification cards.
* Processes payment plan changes on accounts.
* Screens calls and completes additional telephone transfers to other operational areas.
Position Pays $12.74 per hour Candidate Qualifications * Excellent communication skills.
* PC/Multitasking skills required.
* Customer contact is a plus. Shift Information * Start Date: 12/8/14
* Orientation Hours: First day of employment - 8:30am-5:00pm
* Training: 10am-6pm - Starts second day of employment - Runs for two weeks
* Transition Hours: TBD - Once you have completed Training, you will work in Transition. During this time you will be on the phone each day, but you will continue ot receive additional training and support. Approximately 2 months based on results.
* Work Hours: Start times range from 12pm-5pm M-F - 20 Hours a week minimum
* Weekend Shifts: Every other Saturday or Sunday with start time range 6am-5pm
This is an excellent opportunity for college students! Training We offer a fully paid training program! How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
24 Hour Unit Customer Service Representative
GEICO - Macon, GA
OfficeTeam - Macon, GA
Part Time Merchandiser
Kellogg's Internal Jobs - Georgia
Locate this job: