Locate this job
Job Duties Responsibilities We are currently seeking Part-Time Billing Support Technicians to work in our Lakeland, FL office.
Primary job functions include:
* Receiving incoming calls from policyholders regarding billing questions or payment status of their
* Processing payment transactions and payment plan changes
* Initiating appropriate action to satisfy customer's requests or solve complaints Candidate Qualifications * Exceptional customer service skills are a must
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent computer and multitasking skills
* Must be comfortable working in a call center environment
* High level of dependability
* Full-time College students are encouraged to apply About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Apply on company website