Locate this job
Job Duties Responsibilities This career track is well suited for economics, finance and mathematics majors.
Our insurance products are used everyday by millions of drivers, boaters and motorcycle riders. You can't see or touch our product, but it's something that provides us all with peace of mind.
As a Product Management Analyst, you'll work in a team-oriented environment in our Underwriting and Product Management department. By working side-by-side with our product managers, we'll teach you how to evaluate business factors that enhance our line of products, while contributing to GEICO's growth and profitability.
One of your main responsibilities will include analyzing sales and profits within specific states to help us determine whether to raise or lower our insurance rates. A typical day may include attending business meetings, developing computer programs to retrieve sales and profit data, calculating the company's performance related to product changes and enhancements, and monitoring business results. You'll assist in writing reports to be used by senior management in making major business decisions. In this position, you will frequently work with other departments including Underwriting Research, Marketing, Sales and Actuary.
This is your first step to becoming a GEICO leader through exposure to real-life business decisions that affect the company's success! Candidate Qualifications * Bachelor's degree in a business or quantitative field
* Must have at least a 3.0 overall GPA
* Understanding of business practices
* Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated leadership potential
* Strong computer skills, including Word and Excel
* High level of dependability
* Preference is given to candidates with related work or internship experience Salary Information $52,000 - $56,000 How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later.
Mobile users apply to firstname.lastname@example.org About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process. Internal Use Only #LI-POST1 IND123 #LI-POST DBT gdoorit
Apply on company website