Locate this job
Job Duties Responsibilities Are you a motivated, customer-focused individual looking for an inside sales career without the hassle of cold calling? At GEICO, our stellar reputation and creative marketing campaigns have customers calling us for their insurance needs! Our insurance sales associates take inbound sales calls from highly interested potential policyholders.
We're looking for sales savvy candidates who are interested in a career with outstanding growth and earnings potential. After completing our industry-leading, paid sales training, you'll need to pass your state licensing exam. From there, you’ll be a licensed insurance sales professional, equipped to sell an exceptional product.
At GEICO, the opportunity for career advancement is outstanding. In fact, our associates average two promotions within the first three years! In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
* Monthly bonus potential for meeting sales goals
* Raises and promotions based upon your performance
* Professional development opportunities through GEICO University
* Coaching and feedback to help you further develop your sales skills
* Top performers in Sales are rewarded as part of our Chairman’s Club Award Candidate Qualifications * High school diploma or equivalent
* Prior sales experience or strong desire to work in sales
* Demonstrated job stability
* Solid computer, grammar and multi-tasking skills
* Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
* Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume call center Salary Information -Monthly BONUS potential!
-Starting pay is $16.62/hr to $17.62/hr based on education.
Our promote from within policy contributes to additional salary potential in addition to annual merit reviews. Profit Sharing other Benefits are also a part of a dynamic compensation package. Shift Information Start date: August 24, 2015
Training schedule: 10:00am-6:15pm with Sundays and Thursdays off
After training schedule will be days with Sundays and Thursdays off Career Opportunities At GEICO, the opportunity for advancement is outstanding! We invest in our associates through training and development to help them reach their career goals and personal aspirations. Our associates average 2 promotions within the first 3 years. At GEICO,
* You'll receive on-going training to help you learn your job
* We encourage your professional development through GEICO
University, our companywide training and development program
* We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop
* There are opportunities to advance your career and become a
lead, coach, trainer, or supervisor
If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding work environment, GEICO has the career path for you. How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background, credit checks, hair or urine drug testing are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Apply on company website