Locate this job
Job Duties Responsibilities Learn the business from the inside. As an IT Auditor you will gain broad exposure to a variety of IT systems and professionals working in software development, information and network security, change management, access control, IT infrastructure, server virtualization, cloud computing and other key areas of this growing company. As an IT Auditor you are not handed a pre-determined work plan. Rather, using a risk-based approach, you plan and execute projects and audit engagements that allow you to interact with a number of professionals throughout the company as you learn the inner workings of GEICO IT operations. This allows you the opportunity to take ownership of your work products.
• You have the opportunity to help facilitate positive change by examining business processes and recommending areas for improvement of corporate management.
• You will participate in designing and testing procedures to evaluate IT controls as required by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX).
• And your experience will not be limited to auditing IT systems. Our cross-functional approach enables collaboration between IT, Financial, and Operational audit teams. Candidate Qualifications • 2 - 5 years of experience leading technical IT reviews
• Strong technical, leadership, analytical/critical thinking, decision-making, and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate complex technical concepts and solutions
• Familiarity with controls for networks, operating systems, distributed and mainframe environments is also required to be successful in the position
• Bachelor’s degree required; accounting, information systems or computer science preferred, as is either a CISA or CIA certification
• Desire and ability to advance to the next level
GEICO is a proven online, mobile and industry leader with more than 2,000 people working in IT at GEICO. Not only are we a top employer for tech pros, we’re also at the cutting edge of our industry. We’re utilizing emerging technologies to drive results, enhance our customers’ online experiences, and impact the bottom line. How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later. About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process. Internal Use Only WP123, IND123, DBT, gdoorIT, WP111, #LI-POST
Apply on company website