PeopleSoft Implementation Consultant - General Ledger/Accounts Payable/Asset Management/Grants /HCM/SCM
Locate this job
Job Duties Responsibilities GEICO is seeking candidates for a Business Analyst position that provides an opportunity to learn and explore some of the Company's important functions related to filing compliance and rating systems. Opportunity for advancement.
Applicant should have PC experience and good basic math skills, analytical skills and the ability to solve problems accurately and quickly. It is important to be self-motivated with good organizational skills. Most importantly must be able to get the job done with a high level of quality. Other important skills needed include the ability to multi-task and function in a fast-paced environment. Candidate Qualifications * Bachelor's degree required
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Proficiency with Excel, Access, and Word
* Excellent time management
* Programming experience is a plus
* Commitment to insurance studies is a plus How To Apply Please click Apply Now to complete your application; you will need an active email address and phone number. Additionally, we request that you enter any work experience that you've had within at least the past five years. Once you begin your application you can save it if you need to access it later.
Mobile users apply to firstname.lastname@example.org About GEICO Driving your career. Insuring your future.
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
* 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
* Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Associate assistance program
* Flexible spending accounts
* Business casual dress
* Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
* Associate clubs and sports teams
* Volunteer opportunities
* GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. Background and credit checks, hair or urine drug testing, and health assessments are required as part of our pre-employment process. Internal Use Only IND123 #LI-POST DBT #LI-POST1,gdoorit
Apply on company website