Occupational Therapist Hourly Per Diem Job Listing at Genesis Rehabilitation in Olathe, CO
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
Job Title: Occupational Therapist Hourly Per Diem
Area of Interest: Rehabilitation Services - OT
Position Type: Casual
Recruiter: Clayton, Derek
Job Description: Genesis Rehabilitation Services is looking for remarkable PRN Occupational Therapists. At Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you can really care for your patients – and your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our patient ratios are smaller. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And our regular shifts help you balance your career and your personal life.
Genesis HealthCare operates more than 200 skilled nursing centers in 13 states, and offers rehabilitation services to nearly 1,000 health care facilities in 25 states. And right now, we have opportunities near you. So apply today. For a remarkable OT, it’s a remarkable opportunity.
As an Occupational Therapist I at Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you will:
• Use the latest assessment tools, clinical interventions and treatments with outpatient, short-term rehabilitation and long-term inpatient populations
• Help patients with a variety of conditions – low vision, physical disabilities, dementia or other neurological impairments – successfully navigate their living environment
• Design customized accommodations that enhance participation in ADL and leisure activities
• Develop strategies that maintain the ability to perform self-care activities
• Address community reintegration skills for patients transitioning to home
• Use discharge planning skills to promote independence, maximize function and return patients to their homes
As one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package from day one, including:
• Medical/dental/vision insurances
• Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
• Voluntary insurance programs
• 401(k) Program
• Continuing Education Programs
• Leadership Training Program
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
• Extensive paid leave for holidays
• Service awards
• Generous Elder Care benefit for family members
Interested in Traveling? Call to learn more about the Genesis Rehab Services internal traveler program, The Passport Program!
Qualifications: Requirements for OTs:
• A graduate of an occupational therapy curriculum accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education.
• Hold national certification or have eligibility for certification by the National Board for the Certification of Occupational Therapy
• Hold or be eligible for appropriate state licensure, certification or registration.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Healthcare jobs in Colorado Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Colorado Springs, CO school job for Occupational Therapist
Soliant Health - Colorado Springs, CO
Occupational Therapist - OTR - PRN - Rocky Ford, CO
RehabCare - Rocky Ford, CO
American Medical Response - Colorado Springs, CO
Locate this job: