Program Manager Rehab Job Listing at Genesis Rehabilitation in Norristown, PA
Hospital / Healthcare, Health Products & Services
Job Title: Program Manager Rehab
Area of Interest: Rehabilitation Services Management
Position Type: Full Time - Permanent
Recruiter: Errickson, Scott
Job Description: Genesis Rehabilitation Services is looking for remarkable Program Managers. At Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you can really care for your patients and your staff . Your thoughts, opinions and expertise will always be respected. Our patient ratios are smaller. Our centers are state-of-the-art. Our benefits package is outstanding. And we are committed to providing you with a work-life balance.
Genesis HealthCare operates more than 200 skilled nursing centers in 13 states, and offers rehabilitation services to nearly 700 health care facilities in 23 states. And right now, we have opportunities near you. So apply today. For a remarkable Program Manager, it’s a remarkable opportunity.
As a Program Manager at Genesis Rehabilitation Services, you will:
• Ensure that the highest standard of rehabilitation services is provided and maintained by your staff.
• Interview, hire and supervise Genesis Rehabilitation Services personnel and consultants providing service within facility or home care contracts.
• Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements, and recommendations from the Clinical Specialist.
• Ensures that the clinical management of the rehab department, including oversight related to case management, quality improvement, care planning, clinical utilization, and patient identification is overseen.
• Be responsible for building a department budget, monitoring revenue and expense and reporting.
• Use the latest assessment tools, clinical interventions and treatments with outpatient, short-term rehabilitation and long-term inpatient populations
• Educate patients diagnosed with a variety of illnesses to better understand and manage their conditions
• Use discharge planning skills to promote independence, maximize function and return patients to their homes
• Assumes responsibility for insuring departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements.
• Performs other related duties as required.
As one of the nation’s largest long-term care and rehabilitation providers, we offer a generous and wide-ranging compensation package , including:
• Medical/dental/vision insurances
• Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability
• Voluntary insurance programs
• 401(k) program
• Continuing Education Programs
• Leadership Training Program
• Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts
• Extensive paid leave for holidays
• Service awards
• Generous Elder Care benefit for family members
Additional therapy management roles and Program Manager positions may be available for qualified candidates.
For more information or to apply call 1-877-403-JOBS.
Qualifications: Requirements for a Program Manager:
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a rehabilitation (PT, OT, SLP) discipline. Masters is preferred.
• Individuals who are a therapy assistant (PTA or COTA) may apply; a bachelor’s degree in another field is required. Individuals pursuing a bachelor’s degree may be considered.
• Three years direct patient care experience and one year of management experience.
• A thorough knowledge of Medicare and third party billing is required.
Genesis Rehab Services offers relocation assistance for many positions! Contact us to learn more!
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Software Dev. - General/IT jobs in Philadelphia, PA
View similar jobs:
Application Developer Lead
Chase - DE, Delaware
Lead Engineer, Client Technology Services
J.P. Morgan Chase - NJ, New Jersey
Business Objects - Applications Developer
Chase - DE, Delaware
Locate this job: