Program Manager- Human Resources-32272Description
Genzyme has pioneered the development and delivery of transformative therapies for patients affected by rare and debilitating diseases for over 30 years. We accomplish our goals through world-class research, collaboration with the global patient community, and with the compassion and commitment of our employees. With a focus on rare diseases and multiple sclerosis, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the lives of the patients and families we serve. Genzyme's portfolio of transformative therapies, which are marketed in countries around the world, represent groundbreaking and life-saving advances in medicine. As a Sanofi company, Genzyme benefits from the reach and resources of one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies, with a shared commitment to improving the lives of patients. Learn more at www.genzyme.com.
Job Title: Program Manager, Human Resources
POSITION OVERVIEW/KEY RESPONSIBILTIES: Qualifications
Support the successful implementation of Sanofi global HR programs, projects and tactics across the Genzyme organization worldwide.
As part of the HR Programs Office, represent Genzyme and act as a liaison and network between Genzyme HR and Sanofi HR including Global Centers of Expertise, HRIM, and Sanofi Geography CB teams. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Responsibility for SAP/Convergence data maintenance, review, and validation process for all year-end performance and compensation activities
• Create and maintain on a regular basis (monthly/quarterly/annually) regular reporting and analysis from the SAP HR database (i.e. Headcount reporting, HR Budget, Turnover)
• Create all global consolidation reporting for senior management for Performance Recognition processes
• Responsible for the development, testing and improvement of corporate software/applications supporting the performance management and compensation processes.
• Provide support on performance compensation topics to the Senior Director, Global HR Programs, Genzyme Business HR Head and Global business HR Partners in close collaboration with Genzyme Regional HR organizations and Sanofi Centers of Expertise.
• Coordinate CB/Performance Management trainings and communications across Genzyme globally to HR teams and when relevant Genzyme management.
• Participate and support various HR topics as needed including Talent Management, Headcount reporting, Global Grading, and Sanofi Job Catalog projects.
• Contributes to the design, roll-out and continuous improvement of global Sanofi HR Programs ensuring the business needs of the global Genzyme organization are represented and considered.
• Manage the implementation and roll-out of performance recognition processes for Genzyme globally requiring collaboration with various networks across Sanofi.
• Bachelor's Degree and 7-10 years progressive Human Resources Experience
• Proven experience at the advanced level in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
• Proven HRIS experience, SAP experience presferred
• Ability to manage large projects with varying levels of complexity, effectively communicates, sets and manages project expectations
• Analytical background with ability to create meaningful reporting from raw data/databases
• Effectively communicate risk / opportunities / priorities
• Ability to work in a matrix environment on a global basis
• Time management and teamwork skills
• Knowledge of Human Resource practices and procedures.
• Professional demeanor and ability to interact with all employees in the organization and to respond to requests and inquiries. Excellent discretion and judgment required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to clearly communicate expectations across multiple management levels.
Job : Program and Project Management
Primary Location : United States-Massachusetts-Cambridge
Job Posting : Jan 29, 2013
Shift : Day Job
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular