Business Development: Non-Profit Fundraising Job Listing at Give.bz in United States of America (Job ID 816504)
Give.bz is a web based startup which does online fundraising for non-profits for free. We don't charge the non-profits anything but we need them to signup on our website for this service.
We are looking for paid interns (we will pay a commission) to call on non-profits within their geographic territory and within their area of interest. For example, if you are interested in animal welfare issues, you may assigned to call on all the pet shelters and animal rights organizations headquartered within your county.
What We Do:
1. We source products which directly appeal to the supporters of a particular type of non-profit. For example, supporters of environmental groups engage in outdoor activities and purchase hiking, biking and camping equipment.
2. We create an e-commerce site for the nonprofit: give.bz/name-of-nonprofit.
3. We add the targeted products to their site.
4. We ask the non-profit to tell their supporters to go to their give.bz e-commerce site to purchase these products.
5. When someone does, we send the non-profit 20% of the gross profit, and
6. ..... they get free fundrasing, and
7. ..... their supporters get products which appeal to them while supporting their favorite charity.
Please look at our website: www.give.bz and review our How This Works and FAQ sections.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Sales jobs in USA