Child Care Job Listing at Gold's Gym in Normal, IL (Job ID ScrapingHub21354-819656:1118109#60714786P8695938A66165731)
# Job Description:
* Care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
* Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
* Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, crafts, and reading to children.
* Maintain discipline with the children.
* Keep security and registration records on all children.
* Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order and safety.
* Support children''s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts.
# Job Qualifications:
* Must have high school diploma or 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
* Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to interact with children to help them feel secure.
*Location Name:* Normal (Express Gym) - 5105
*Postal Code:* 61761
*Location Address:* 1503 E. College Ave.
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
School Psychologist position south of Peoria, IL
Soliant Health - South Of Peoria, IL
School Psychologist Need-Peoria Illinois Area
Soliant Health - Peoria Area, IL
MCAT INSTRUCTOR - Champaign
Kaplan Test Prep - Champaign, IL
Locate this job: