Child Care Job Listing at Gold's Gym in Bloomington, IL (Job ID ScrapingHub21354-819656:194136#60714786P8695938A44004892)
# Job Description:
* Care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
* Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
* Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, crafts, and reading to children.
* Maintain discipline with the children.
* Keep security and registration records on all children.
* Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order and safety.
* Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts.
# Job Qualifications:
* Must have high school diploma or 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
* Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to interact with children to help them feel secure.
*Location Name:* Bloomington - 0903
*Postal Code:* 61704
*Location Address:* 11 Currency Drive
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
View similar jobs:
NCLEX RN INSTRUCTOR - Centralia
KTP Health - Centralia, IL
MCAT INSTRUCTOR - Bloomington, IL
KTP Graduate - Bloomington, IL
NCLEX RN Instructor - Rockford
KTP Health - Rockford, IL
Locate this job: