Locate this job
# Job Description:
* Manage Operations team to ensure policies and procedures are followed at all times
* Hire, train and supervise Operations team members including front desk, kids club and housekeeping.
* Serve as liaison with Corporate Customer Care Department assisting General Manager with member and/or operational issues
* Responsible for cash deposit ensuring daily deposits are made on time.
* Partner with cleaning team to ensure proper level of cleanliness are maintained at all times including daily management of the cleaning checklists.
* Work with General Manager (GM) to manage/process cancellations and strive to retain members.
* Help ensure all members concerns are addressed in a timely manner.
* Assist GM with bi-weekly payroll to ensure all missed punches are corrected and submitted on time with payroll signed off by indicated deadline.
* Ensure all front desk systems are followed (i.e. proper Member Check-In, Telephone Inquiry, Guest Registration, Cash Handling, Replacement of Member ID Card, Delinquent Account Procedures, Account Change requests, travel/guest passes).
* Direct all gym walk-throughs.
* Communicate with GM regarding ways to improve front desk operations.
* Responsible for communicating and following cash management procedures.
* Manage the retail sales procedures for the gym.
# Job Qualifications:
* 1-2 years of relevant work experience.
* College degree preferred.
* Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills
* Working knowledge of cash procedures and basic computer skills
* Ability to handle challenging customer issues with patience, tact and professionalism
* Excellent training, leadership and management skills
* Excellent communication, organizational and customer service skills
*Location Name:* Normal (Express Gym) - 5105
*Postal Code:* 61761
*Location Address:* 1503 E. College Ave.
Apply on company website