Automotive Sales and Service Future Opportunity Job Listing at Goodyear in Stoneham, MA (Job ID goodyear-2000015419610)
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Automotive Sales and Service Future Opportunity
Description The General Maintenance Technician must have a mechanical aptitude
and ability to diagnose and perform tire and automotive service work.
The General Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repair and
maintenance of customer vehicles while providing a high level of
customer service. Hands on experience with lube, oil, filter, brakes,
preventative maintenance fluid flushes, transmission & alignment is
required. The General Maintenance Technician must complete all other
duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED.
* Valid driver''s license required.
* Schedule will typically cover when Service Manager is not working and includes evenings and Sundays.
* Bachelor''s degree in Business or related field desired.
* 6 months or more experience in the tire industry or automotive field or equivalent business experience required
* The knowledge needed includes: the fundamental understanding of automotive systems, tire and service selling techniques, and fundamental business concepts.
* Additionally, an understanding of the tire and auto service industry and the effects of competition.
* Ability to bend, twist, reach, climb, pull, push, stand and squat.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customer, associates and management.
* Ability to lift up to 60 pounds.
Business Line Retail
Location MA, Stoneham
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Customer Service jobs in Boston, MA
View similar jobs:
TD Bank US - Ashland, MA
Customer Support Specialist
Constant Contact - Waltham, MA
Customer Service Representative needed!
Kelly Services - Canton, MA
Locate this job: