Automotive Technician - Michigan State Certified Job Listing at Goodyear in Pontiac, MI (Job ID goodyear-2000019175310)
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Automotive Technician - Michigan State Certified
The Automotive Technician must have a mechanical aptitude and ability
to professionally inspect, repair and maintain services under
Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) guidelines. The Automotive
Technician performs work as outlined on the repair order with
efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealerships, factory and
Goodyear standards. The Automotive Technician works with lube and oil
filter, transmission service, alignment, computer systems diagnosis,
tune-up, brake systems, steering and suspension. The Automotive
Technician must explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to
non-mechanical individuals which may include other associates and
customers, as required and continuously learn new technical
information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to
stay abreast of rapidly changing automotive technology.
* Valid driver's license is required
* High school diploma or GED
* Two years of experience or more in mechanical/auto repair related work.
* Experience working with vehicles and good mechanical skills.
* Past experience in working with organizations that maintain world class standards in the areas of sales, customer service, safety and housekeeping.
* Basic math skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customer, associates and management.
* Ability to be a self starter and detail orientated.
* Must be reliable and able to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
* Ability to bend, twist, reach, climb, pull, push, stand and squat.
Business Line Retail
Location MI, Pontiac
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Automotive jobs in Michigan Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Kelly Services - Pontiac, MI
Sr. Product Design Engineer
Aerotek - Farmington Hls, MI
Aerotek - Plymouth, MI
Locate this job: