Commercial Truck Tire Sales Squad - 2013 Job Listing at Goodyear in Fort Smith, AR
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Commercial Truck Tire Sales Squad - 2013
Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. A Fortune 500 company, we employ approximately 73,000 people and manufacture our products in 54 facilities in 22 countries around the world. We have built our foundation on a commitment to forward-thinking innovation, and our industry-leading new product engine helps us bring new products to market that feature the latest advances in materials and technologies. At Goodyear, we embrace the diversity of our workforce and value the contribution of our associates. We strive to provide associates with a safe work environment, the resources they need to do their jobs and ample opportunities for growth. These objectives, coupled with competitive compensation and benefits, allow us to foster an environment where associates can work to achieve their full potential and contribute to the company's success. For more information, go to www.goodyear.com. The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has openings for bright, talented new or recent college graduates to enter a formal training program for key Commercial Tire Sales roles in areas throughout the United States. As a Commercial Sales Squad member, you will learn about the commercial truck tire business through a structured training program and job rotation at Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems, LLC. The training squad program will begin in the early summer of 2013 and will include formal training followed by a series of assignments to provide you with in-depth knowledge of this dynamic business-to-business technical sales environment. You will work with customers ranging from Owner Operators to some of the largest commercial trucking fleets in the nation. You will learn how to sell our industry leading portfolio of products and business solutions to these customers. This training program can lead to future career opportunities at Goodyear and Wingfoot in more advanced sales roles, in sales leadership, and in other career paths including operations leadership and general management. Duties include but are not limited to the following:- Oversight of sales and service to your dedicated accounts including safe and efficient delivery of quality services that exceed customer expectations.- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers. - Sell company supported products and services.- Attend sales training and continually work to improve sales skills. - Implement marketing programs to solicit new clients through cold calls, organizations, referrals, etc. - Represent the company professionally through team image at all times. - Conduct fleet need evaluations and provide customers with cost analysis and benefits.- Maintain company property in accordance with company policy.- Assist with a variety of duties within the assigned location, such as attending to customers, maintaining inventory, and other duties as required.This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.Excellent safety and attendance performance is expected.
Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
* Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
* Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
* Must possess ability to analyze complex data and identify problems and propose solutions or alternatives.
* Must be able to multi task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 required.
* Must be willing to relocate within the USA
* Must be willing to travel
* Excellent oral and written communication ability required.
* Must have exceptional planning skills and the ability to self-manage.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal skills
* Must be competent with common software programs (Microsoft Office, Email, etc.)
* Must be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary.
* Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.
* Must be able to pass a physical exam and drug test (hair-based).
* Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including be at least 21 years of age.
Business Line Commercial
Location AR, Fort Smith
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:TV/Film/Video/Radio jobs in USA
View similar jobs:
Commercial Diesel Technician
Goodyear - Greenwood, LA
Commercial Diesel Technician
Goodyear - Winslow, AZ
Commercial Tire Service Technician
Goodyear - Topeka, KS
Locate this job: