Future Opportunities - Assistant Store Manager Job Listing at Goodyear in Orlando, FL
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Future Opportunities - Assistant Store Manager
The Assistant Store manager is responsible for assisting the Store
Manager in effectively running the store in order to maximize sales and
minimize costs working toward AOP goals. To motivate and develop
themselves and their team to achieve a high standard of customer service
in order to maximize the sales and profitability of the store. Assist
with resolution of complaints, staffing, customer service, and safety
and health. Maintain a clean, well merchandised store. Assume lead
role when manager is out. Train and develop themselves toward a store
manager position. Responsible for developing, merchandising, billing,
creating invoices, controlling assets and promotion of products and
services. The Assistant Store Manager must complete additional projects
as assigned by the Store Manager. Driving guest vehicles is an
essential function of the job.
High school diploma or GED
* 1+ yrs of Management experience or the equivalent
* Valid driver's license is required
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Ability to lift an object weighing up to 60 pounds.
* Drives customers vehicles onto hoist or jacks in preparation for removing wheels from vehicles or fitting new tire to wheel. Follow established processes in performing Goodyear's standardized Vehicle Maintenance Inspection.
* Follows established company and MAP guidelines in performing Goodyear's standardized auto inspections and eliminates comebacks or returns. Driving guest vehicles is an essential function of the job.
* Completes training assignments and performs work The Goodyear Way. Keeps management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur. Observes safety and liability guidelines and policies. The Automotive Technician must complete additional projects as assigned by the Manager.
* Performs all duties the General Maintenance Technician (GMT) and General Service (GS) positions while maintaining a clean and professional workplace.
* Meets all standards for Automotive Technicians including experiences in brakes, lube and oil filter, transmission service, alignment, computer systems diagnosis, tune up, brake systems and steering and suspension.
Business Line Retail
Location FL, Orlando
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:Retail jobs in Orlando, FL
View similar jobs:
Torrid-Full Time Assistant Manager-Altamonte Mall
Hot Topic - Altamonte Springs, FL
Part Time Retail Sales Consultant Winter Park FL
AT&T - Winter Park, FL
Retail Sales - Women's Shoes
Nordstrom - Orlando, Florida
Locate this job: