Future Opportunities - Auto Technician Job Listing at Goodyear in College Station, TX (Job ID goodyear-2000006711010)
Automotive / Transport, Chemicals
Future Opportunities - Auto Technician
The Store Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding sales AOP (Annual Operating Plan) targets established of the location. The Store Manager must protect the assets of the Company by managing all functions in the store. Lead, coach and direct store associates to ensure optimal store performance. Conduct Monday 4x4 Meetings, Quarterly Ethics meetings from The Network, and other meetings requested by District management. Hold associates accountable for job responsibilities, training and development. Ensure customer satisfaction in all areas of sales and service. Set expectations and communicate regularly with associates on customer satisfaction, safety, goals and training. Ensure policies and procedures are communicated and followed. Ensure all equipment is functioning properly and safely. Comply with purchasing policies. The Store Manager must complete additional projects as assigned by the District Manager. Driving guest vehicles is an essential function of the job.
High school diploma or GED
* Two years of experience or more in mechanical/auto repair related work.
* Experience working with vehicles and good mechanical skills.
* Past experience in working with organizations that maintain world class standards in the areas of sales, customer service, safety and housekeeping.
* Basic math skills.
* Ability to communicate effectively with customer, associates and management.
* Ability to be a self starter and detail orientated.
* Must be reliable and able to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs
* Valid driver's license is required
* Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
* Ability to bend, twist, reach, climb, pull, push, stand and squat.
* Required to maintain a clean and safe environment. Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed by associates, such as safety glasses and grooming standards. Enforce and communicate policies and procedures to associates. Address violations of policy immediately.
* Achieve sales, units and profit budgeted objectives. Ensure a proper service estimates are delivered to the customer. Work to achieve or exceed target AOP (Annual Operating Plan). Follow purchasing programs for parts and services. Communicate and monitor progress to store team members. Communicate tire and service needs through invoice processing. To conduct work consistent with manufacturer's specifications and MAP guidelines. Maintain price discipline, CML and labor billed per PIMS system. Assist in controlling service expenses such as overtime, locally purchased parts and expense items.
* Deliver customer satisfaction. Comply with Motorist Assurance Program (MAP) communication and vehicle inspection procedure. Ensure the work is being done in accordance with "The Goodyear Way" standards. Ensure the customer is communicated throughout the service experience to promote an experience that exceeds their expectations.
* Ensure that the PIMS (Parts Inventory Management System) is being used properly. Control and protect the assets of the Company by maintaining awareness of inventory levels. Ensure that parts management guidelines are followed. Ensure that service bays, parts/tire room, parking lot, and company vehicles are clean, organized, and well maintained per the Housekeeping & Merchandising process.
* Develop and train new and existing associates, utilizing the online training center as well as the available classroom training such as the Tire Academy. The Service Manager is expected to assist associates in technical areas as needed. Should facilitate effective communications throughout the store working closely with the Store Manager. Assist in the onboarding and shadowing process. Should ensure that all associates record time and attendance in KRONOS.
Business Line Retail
Location TX, College Station
Apply on Company Website
Get alerts for jobs like this:
Get jobs like this tweeted to you:General Labor jobs in Texas Non-Metro
View similar jobs:
Senior Maintenance Technician
Venterra Realty - Beaumont, TX
Nordstrom - San Antonio, Texas
Nordstrom - San Antonio, Texas
Locate this job: